Friday..

I woke up around 8am,I lost those thoughts about chris so I thought I was right. I threw on a white princes Polly crop top and shorts since it was going to be hot out, I called up jazzy to see if she wanted to go to the cafe with me and she agreed. While me and her where waiting in line some guy came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder, "hey, I just wanted to say I think u look really pretty,could I get your number?". I smiled "Thank you!,". And I typed my number on his phone "my name is Liam by the way".
"Mines kalani nice to meet you" he smiled and walked away. Jazzy looked at me with a exciting smile on her face and high five'd me. We order our coffees and went our separate ways. When I got home I decided to post a memory of me and jazzy for the fun of it.

 When I got home I decided to post a memory of me and jazzy for the fun of it

|kalani.Lorax|:@jazzy_devora loved this photo of us<3 Liked by:jazzy_devora, Matt.sturniolo, and 18,000 others
-𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀-
Jazzy_devora:I love u<3 cattle sack bridge was scary though lol
|kalani.Lorax replied: love you too, and ikrrr
Matt.sturniolo:jazzy looks pretty.
   |jazzy.devora replied:thx Matt:)
       |liked by creator|
      User#54:ship
User#23:two pretty best friends.
    |load more|
  I was busy all day with chores and errands and grocery shopping, so when I was all done with that (it was 6:30)
I decided to shoot Liam a message,
                                  Kalani<3:Heyy
He already had me as a contact? I thought it was sweet but didn't really catch a spark
  Liam:Heyy, how was your day pretty?
                                  Kalani<3:it was good:) hbu?
Liam:it was great? I was wondering if u wanted to meet at cattle sack bridge?
    I instantly got butterfly's, not the good kind though it was the kind that was telling you something was off. But I was spiteful and said yes, soon enough I was walking with Liam on the bridge.
                  |TW sa/rape|
While I was talking I could feel him looking at my body, so I zipped up my jacket and thought nothing of it. It was 7:45 so I decided to go home "it was nice meeting u, maybe we can do this again in the future,". I smiled, "we sure will, u looked very nice tonight,". I smiled again and forced myself to give him a kiss on the cheek and turned to walk the other way. (This is the TW part so u can scroll if u want)
I felt him grab my wrist, "how about a kiss on the lips princess?". I went straight to uncomfortable. "U-uh it's to soon for that don't you think?". I try saying, but he pulled me in and kissed me. I felt disgusted and slapped in the face "what the hell I dident say yes!".
He replies with "what the fuck you lead me on and then slap me!?". My body shot with stabbing chills "I'm sorry if u think I did but I'm leaving". I tired leaving be he tightened his grip on my hand and pulled me in "u lead me on and now your gonna pay". Then just like that he threw me on the ground, I tired fighting and tears rolled down my cheek, I knew I wouldn't forget his unpleasing touch. "NO PLEASE STOP".
I tried fighting and punching but he was a lot stronger then me. He just kept going. After he was finished he left me there. Laying there in pain cold and stiff. At that moment I realized that I should have followed my gut not to go. I pulled out my phone and messaged the person who was walking distance from the bridge. (TW IS OVER NOW!)