The weekend

I woke up to feeling a presence over me, I open my eyes to see jazzy with tears in her eyes. Was this a dream? Idk. I soon found out it wasn't when she hugged me and apologized for what happen'd. "Hey it's okay, it wasn't your fault". "I love you Kalani I'm so glad your okay". "I love you too".
I look around and chris and Ellie (his gf) are snuggled on the couch,more like she's clinging on his arm. For some reason he looked unhappy, all of the boys did. I decided to speak up, "Uh does anyone wanna cook or bake?".
Matt's eyes lit up like a firework and instantly agreed. "I would but my legs are so sore because I fell down the staresss". Ellie said, I mumbled under my breath how I did not wanna bake with her anyway and nick giggled.
While me and Matt where baking we where making a huge mess,we died laughing the whole time and not being able to keep it Together. At that moment I realized I made a really nice friend. We put the cake in the oven and sat next to each other on the couch laughing more at the way chris looks unhappy with Ellie. Let's clear things up though, I don't like Matt as anymore but a bestie. Every time I look at chris and his girlfriend, I felt some jealousy build up,But I kept telling myself that I'm just tired.
A little while later we got the cake out and heard nick screaming in excitement so we went to check what it was, "YALL WE GOT INVITED TO A PARTY AND WHERE ALL ALOUD TO BRING A PLUS ONE!!". Nick was practically screaming like he had been kidnapped. "NICEEE I'll bring Ellie ig.". She smirked at me and kissed him "Thank you baby". Almost as she knows I wanna slap her. Nick goes "Maddie can go with me!, and Matt are I good with taking kalani?". Matt obviously agreed. When we went back to decorate the cake Matt started talking "I know u like chris btw".
"What?? How in the world did u know?". "The way you look at him, but I'm here to be yo broskie so u can win him over". At the moment I realized I couldn't like him, can't risk another heartbreak. "I can't like him Matt.. least you can do is help me get over him?". Matt secretly knew I wouldn't get over him but still agreed. I smiled and went back to Maddie. "Hey madds:), the party is tonight so do you wanna come get ready at mine?". "Ooo id love too!". Nick got up and said "Can I come too!? I wanna comeee". Me and Maddie laughed and agreed he quickly got up and rearranged for us to or picked up at 8.
"I'm gay btw" nick blurted out. "Ik all support is given to you" we died laughing