What did i do wrong?

It's been a week since I talked to chris and I actually felt down, it felt different without talking to him or FaceTiming all night. Matt texted me yesterday how there was a party tonight and how chris and Ellie broke up. I didn't even care about Ellie I cared about chris, because no matter how much i deny it, I do find a attraction to him, his pretty blue eyes with his amazing hair,his personality,and the way he treats me. Besides the fact now lol.

I loved this dress,it was my favorite and I thought it really made my body look good,I wore this on my first date with my ex but I kept that out of my mind

I loved this dress,it was my favorite and I thought it really made my body look good,I wore this on my first date with my ex but I kept that out of my mind. I decided to walk to the party witch only took like 15 mins. When I made it none of my friends where there except for the Sturniolo's so I met up with them at the bar, "hey guysss" I tried to put my best fake smile on "hey kalani! Wanna take some shots?". "Oh uh no thanks I learned my lesson last time" we all start laughing except for chris,when I made eye contact he actually rolled his eyes. I wanted to cry because I know I did nothing wrong he's the one who started cuddling me!. I ignored it and walked away, until I noticed Liam, we made eye contact and decided to stay close to nick. Me and him decided to dance for fun and then Liam talked on his shoulder "hey can I talk to kalani for a minute?". I quickly reply "uhh I don't wanna talk I kinda wanna dance" but he grabbed my arm and pulled me away anyway why nick angrily yelled and went to go get Matt. "HEY WTF LET ME GO!!". "Chill out I wanted to apologize but ig not because you want to be a bitch". At that point I wasn't scared,I was furious. I slapped him in the face and he pulled me against the wall and started to touch my chest, "STOP WHAT THE HELL LEAVE ME ALONE" I kick him in the balls and ran off crying. He's cold touch on my breast would be a memory forever and everything kept replaying in my head.
I found them again and they realized I was crying "what's wrong? Did he do something to you??". Matt and nick asked "no he just gave me some bad news that's all". I started taking a lot of shots trying to get my mind off of things that's until I was fully drunk and decided to go for a walk, I came across a park and went on the swings and decided to stay there. I noticed that I was bleeding on my arm not knowing where it was from so I just went home cleaned it and slept.
When I woke up I looked in the mirror and started tearing up, idk why it just felt right. I was wearing a crop top so I was the bruised on my side from that monster Liam, I just put on a hoodie with shorts and went to the cafe. I got a donut and started to walk. I saw chris and Catch'd up to him "hey Wsp!". "Could you just leave me alone?" He replied thats when I got upset "what's up with you lately!? It's not my fault you started cuddling me! Your just gonna have to get over the moment and realize it meant nothing!". The truth is that it did mean something to me. But I just kept quite about it "your the reason my gf broke up with me!!! Me and her where perfect and she found out and now I lost her!" I felt my heart drop "you guys where perfect!? You looked so unhappy with her and it's not my fault!? I can't control what you do in your sleep sorry I'm not Jesus!!" At this point I was furious and so was he "you could have woken me up!? But no you want decide to like me and let it happen. And Ik she cheated but we where over it!! And I wasn't unhappy with her I was unhappy with you!!!". He yelled out loud everyone looked up and I stared blankly. In shock my heart actually broke in pieces. I walked away and threw my donut out and walked into the public bathroom and started crying. When I made it home I lost my appetite and cried for hours and kept repeating what he said in my head. I ended up getting a call from Matt.. my gut was telling me something was wrong but I still answered.

"What the hell happen'd at the cafe kalani!?". I hung up instantly and started crying.