Hangover.

I woke up cuddling Maddie and nick on the couch. I woke nick and Maddie and we all died laughing because we thought about how we probably all drunk cuddled. We where still in our party cloths so Maddie went in her bag of cloths and put on a crop top and sweats while she gave u a pair on spandex and a brown T-shirt witch was really comfortable.
     "Feeling better after throwing up?".
Chris said while I was walking down stairs "ohh you where the one who held my hair back?".   "Yup. Just don't tell my gf she's the jelly type".  "That's because she's a bitch". LET ME TELL YOU WHEN NICK SAID THAT I FELL TO THE FLOOR LAUGHING WITH MADDIE AND JAZZY". It actually turns out jazzy and Matt cuddled and I was so happy hearing that. I went on my phone and posted a insta pick of us at the party

 I went on my phone and posted a insta pick of us at the party

Kalini.Lorax|this Shit was so fun but now I got a headache. |liked by: chris.sturniolo,Matt.sturniolo,jazzy_devora,and 15,000 others
                 -comments-
Jazzy_devora:don't regret going;)
    |replied:ofc you donttt but I do:/ got a massive headache lmao|
  Matt.sturniolo:let's not throw up on the bathroom floor again okay buddy?
|liked by creator|
   User#568: I was there she was drunk throwing up while chris was holding her hair back.
Ellie.hurls:your fucking weird
    |replied:when your drunk, you throw up. It actually weird you did not know that|
        User#wdhdjd:OMG LMAO
         |liked by creator|

       (Here's what the rest of the group posted on insta)

                 -Maddie-

|maddie.Hamilton:my girls<33
Liked by jazzy_devora,kalani.Lorax,and 30,000 More.
                  -load comments-

                   -chris-

  |chris.sturniolo|:bestiessss
Liked by 45,000 others.
                   -comments-
That's all not a lot of people posted because they where scared that they would get hate but I did not care because I don't ever really notice hate.
      Today was the over night video in the fort so we started making the fort. I grabbed a stool and tried to act cool carrying it over my head until I dropped it on my head. Everyone started laughing hard at my pain.
It took us a whole hour to build the fort so it was like 12:00pm. Matt,jazzy,Maddie, went to the store to grab food and snacks for our fort, also movies. Nick went upstairs for a nap while they left so me and chris where just bored decorating the fort.
    "The fort looks great!".  "Ikr". Chris replied and dabbed me up,  "yk I might break up with Ellie.. she was dancing with some other guy and rubbing her hips on the guy".   "Omg I'm so sorry, do u want a hug".  He agreed and we hugged, I felt sparks witch was slowly ruined by nick barging into the wonderful fort. "Am I interrupting somthingggg". "No she was just giving me advise". Nick frowned and scotched between us he laid on shoulder so we can watch tt together, best part about having a gay bestie,snuggles.