The Jedi looks on in disbelief as this was the first time he had ever seen someone resist against a force push that he used with all his might. It was enough that even ships would be affected by it if it was the main target of this attack.

Master chief throwing the Jedi's little attack off charges again, but at a greater speed as if he was holding back as the Jedi blocks each attack with a lot of difficulty. This doesn't last for long as the Spartan finally knocks the lightsaber from the Jedi's hand. Not because the force behind the attacks cause it to slip out his hands. But because the Jedi's wrist had finally gave out on him. The constant aching bon his wrist had taken it's toll because the Jedi's wrist was now broken as he held onto the limp hand looking at it in pain.

Seeing his lightsaber fly away from caused the Jedi's breath to quicken in fear because he knew he was about to die any second now and he wasn't going to be able to do nothing about it.

Slowly taking his gaze from his hand he looks up just in time to see a energy sword making it's way towards his body as his eyes widen. That was the last thing he seen before the sword cut through this body

Master chief had cut his body in two half's putting a end to their fight. Taking any Intel from the bridge he leaves while also taking the lightsaber from the Jedi he killed moments ago. He wasn't taking their lightsabers as a trophy, but for others to use in combat as well. There wouldn't be many being used since they still couldn't understand how they work. They didn't really need to know since energy swords was just as effective as a lightsaber and was potentially even more deadly if used correctly.

In the battle in space it seemed to be going to a close because the few remaining republic ships were turning around. After it had been a few hours since the last communication with their general they made the decision that their general was killed.

Some of the ships didn't even get a chance to escape as a few Terran ships relentlessly attack the retreating ships before they went into hyperspace.

The republic had just lost another Jedi, but in hand to hand combat instead and more battles like this was going to happen soon as major battles full of troops was about to happen.

Back on Terra the terrans had finally gave the ok for their forces to send in more of their troops which was why more ships and Spartans were being getting more action than usual. This allowed them to do more and defend a wider area than usual.

But the biggest news for them was that the galaxy they were attacking now had the attention of a certain awakened specie. The terrans didn't have full control over everything they did yet, but they were no doubt on their side if a threat to them was spotted. And the galaxy they were at war with finally enough to get them into action.

Tatooine

A consular class frigate along with Anakin's ship the Twilight was seen heading towards Tatooine as they both exit hyperspace.

Aboard the frigate Waneta was seen standing beside Obi-wan as he looked at the planet they were about to fly too. Looking at the planet from space it seemed like a planet that wouldn't be able to hold any life, but she knew better than to think that.

This planet was basically a hotspot for criminals and violence. Not to mention the high numbers of slaves that was growing in the outer rim for so many years. If the republic actually helps the hutts like she thinks they will because of a deal they did at the start of the war with the separatist. Than the republic will be fighting against the very thing that they were made to do.

That was what the terrans wanted to happen and if a slave revolt happens throughout the galaxy. The republic will be put against a wall and will have no choice but to choose a side. The choice of ignoring what the hutts have been doing for so many years was about to bite them and either choice they made was going to affect them greatly from the inside.

Waneta was sure Obi-wan and the others knew this and she was going to make sure that they made a choice that would deliver a blow that they may never recover from for years. All she had to do was wait for the right time and if the Spartans along with the marines did well. The republic would start to fall from the inside as well as the outside.

From her eyes the republic was already doomed once the sanghelios had joined the war, but they weren't going to know about them until later.

As they enter he atmosphere of the planet. Wanted could only think. 'Once I stab the republic in the back. How would they react? Will they try and force me back. Or will they see me as a traitor and try and kill me.'

All she knew was that whatever the republic was going to do against her wasn't going to work. She was stronger in the force than they could imagine. Not as strong as some of the Jedi masters. But her training as a child was enough to rival them in addition with some other things. When the time was right she was ready and killing anyone in her way was not going to be a problem for her.

Afterall. She has killed many people and only certain people knows what her kill count is before she started as a padawan. Many don't know that she was part of a dangerous experiment by the Terrans that only had one person surviving which was her.

Many don't know that she is a bloodthirsty monster ready to be unleashed and the girl they knew is only hiding behind a innocent smile.

(This chapter along with another was supposed to be published days ago, but I got sick so I had to push it all back. I had not thoughts of finishing more until I was better, but I'm back and feel much better now. I hope I will be able to make at least two to three chapters a week now but we'll see if I can do that.)