14. Confession.

Perth stare at the person who is hugging his waist while they are lying in the bed. He smile because he remember what Zee said last night.

I love you.

That three words are really important to him. He really wants to heard that three words from Zee since the day one he saw him and last night his dream come true.

He really likes Zee the moment he saw him with Max when Max dragged Zee to join them in birthday party of Tul.

Zee is not an actor that time so the other people in the party didn't pay attention to him although Zee is already tall and handsome.

No one pay attention to him except for one person and that's Perth who fell in love with Zee's charming the seconds he stepped in the party.

“Hmm.” Zee mumbles. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦? He slowly open his eyes and he was stunned seeing who is beside him.

“Perth?” he pushed Perth lightly and sit in the bed, facing the man with him in the bed.

“Good morning, Zee.” he smile sweetly.

“Good morning.” Zee greets him awkwardly. He is embarrassed because he wakes up hugging Perth and the thing that happened last night. He remember everything, everything he does to Perth even the I love you word and the kiss on his forehead.

Zee stand up and go to the bathroom, almost running.

Zee is looking at himself in the mirror inside the bathroom.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮?

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮!

He sighed.

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵... 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵... 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦!

He looks up to see his reflection in the mirror again. 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵? He clean his face with a water and also brush his teeth before he open the door he forgot to bring his towel and clothes.

His eyes widen, he can't believe that he saw Perth shirtless while leaning his body in the wall beside the bathroom door. He gulps and turn his body to look at the other side.

Perth chuckles when Zee did that. He usually shy to do that, being shirtless in front of his crush but now that he know Zee feel the same way to him. He can't help but to do it.

“You can use the bathroom now I'm done using it.” Zee said. He's not done but he can't stand seeing Perth's half naked body. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮.