9. Boyfriends.

NuNew blinks.

“If you don't want to be my boyfriend then just let me court you.” Saint said when NuNew is still didn't say anything.

He is nervous as fuck.

Slowly, NuNew smile and reach Saint face. He smile tenderly and Saint can really feel that NuNew is his. Even without saying anything.

NuNew pulls Saint into his embrace. He is too happy because Saint asked him to be his boyfriend.

“I will, Saint. I will.” He whisper.

“Really?”

NuNew nods and looks at Saint face. His eyes drops to Saint lips all of the sudden. 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵? 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?... 𝘕𝘢𝘩, 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦.

His eyes go up again and meet Saint's eyes who is looking at him.

“Wanna kiss me, Nu?”

NuNew's face turns crimson read, he smile shyly and nods.

Saint leans and claim his red lips. He open his mouth when Saint knock on his mouth, Saint sucks his tongue like there's no tomorrow.

He wanted to do it for few months now but he doesn't have a will to do.

NuNew let Saint pushed him in the ground and sit above him. Saint put his hand in NuNew's neck and kiss him again.

Saint remove NuNew's shirt and used it to tie NuNew's hand above his head.

“...mmm~” NuNew moans between their kisses. It's nice, it's feels so good.

Saint kisses trails down to his neck, collar bone, chest and nipples.

NuNew gasped.

Saint is playing, sucking, licking his nipples is the best.

“Hmm~”

Saint smirks and continue what he is doing.

He wants to leave a mark. He wants anyone to know that NuNew is his but he knows that tomorrow they have a shoot in the falls. They need to remove their clothes tomorrow so he choose not to leave a mark.

For now.

He will make sure he will mark his NuNew someday.

“S-Saint...” NuNew calls him so he stopped kissing him and looks at his boyfriend's face.

“Yes, baby?”

“We are outside. Somebody can see us.” NuNew bit his lips.

He is too happy to realize that they are outside when Saint kissed him earlier so he kind of follow the lead but when he realized that he is naked while outside and Saint kissing his body he panicked.

Saint chuckles and nods. “Yeah, yeah, somebody can see us here. Let's continue this when we are in the town so that no one will see us.” he said and remove NuNew's shirt in his wrist and put it to his boyfriend.

X•X•X

“Where are you going?” Perth asked Zee when he saw that Zee bring shampoo and soap with him while a towel hanging in his shoulder.

“Falls. I want to take a bath.”

Perth nearly nods but he remember that Saint and NuNew is their, eating their lunch and if Zee will go there he will remove his shirt and Saint and NuNew will see his body. 𝘕𝘖, 𝘐𝘛'𝘚 𝘈 𝘉𝘐𝘎 𝘕𝘖. 𝘐 𝘞𝘖𝘕'𝘛 𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛. 𝘡𝘌𝘌'𝘚 𝘉𝘖𝘋𝘠 𝘐𝘚 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘔𝘌 𝘛𝘖 𝘚𝘌𝘌 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘔.

He hold Zee in the hand so Zee can't go anywhere.

“Just take a bath in the bathroom. I'll guard the door so you don't need to worry.”

The bathroom in the village is made by woods. It's a simple bathroom but they have a mirror in the inside and also a table where you can place your clothes, shampoo and soap.

“I want to swim in the falls.”

“You can't!” Perth said quickly.

Zee stare at him. “What is the problem? Why do you want me to go to the bathroom instead of the falls? I just want to take a bath.”

Perth gulps. 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘵.

“Well...” he doesn't want Zee to know that he wants his body for himself only. “Saint and NuNew is there. Eating their lunch. It's looks like a date tho.” 𝘠𝘦𝘴, 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩. 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳. “If you go there you will ruin their date.” 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦.

“Owh.” Zee nods. “Okay, I understand. Guard the door because if you didn't I'll skin you alive.”

Perth sighs in relief. He chuckles. “Noted.”

The door of the bathroom is currently broken so he need someone to guard the door.

Perth can heard the water. He closed his eyes but he quickly open it when an image of Zee naked and wet body flashed in his head.

Shit it's looks so hot.

He remember the time when they are in Max's house and they kissed. It's was so good to be honest but it's kind of disappointing because they don't go all the way. They just kissed and touch each other body.

And when they woke up Zee told him that they should forget all what happened that night because that's only a mistake. Zee insist that they are drunk even if it's clear that they are not.

“What are you doing?” One of the crew assistant asked Perth.

“Oh, Zee is taking a bath inside. The door is broken so I am guarding the door.”

“Okay.” he nods after that he left.

Perth looks at his phone to check the time. It's 2 PM.

There's no shoot now but they need to wake up early in the morning tomorrow for another shoot.

Zee walk outside after he is done wearing his clothes.

It's just a simple shirt and short but for Perth's eyes? Zee is perfect in any aspect.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Huh? I didn't.” Perth said quickly and it's make Zee laughs.

“Why are you laughing?” Perth frown.

Zee shrugs. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘭.  “Do you want to take a bath? I'll guard the door for you in exchange of what you did.” instead of answering Perth's question. He asked another question.

“No need. I'm already done.”

“Really? I don't remember seeing you taking a bath.”

“Of course you won't because you are shooting one scene when I go to the falls.” He answered. “Don't worry next time I'll let you watch me taking a bath.” he adds and winks.

“YOU!”

Before Zee can smack his head he ran away while laughing and Zee chase him like they are five years old.

Saint who is not far from them see them. Saint recorded the video. It's a rare scene so he need to capture it and besides it's his revenge for Perth's teasing him earlier.

NuNew smile while looking at them.