Ch 4 - Meet Batgirl

In a small part of Gotham at night, there was a small Cafe closed near the subway. Around the corner, three masked thugs popped out. They head to the front, break the lock, and walk in.

"Alright, grab all the cash from the register and safe. But don't eat nothing!" The lead thug commanded. "Mrs. M's my great auntie."

The two thugs start breaking some stuff and grab some money, before a bright red light shined on them with a familiar face on it. Or mask.

"So, you'll rob the piggy bank, but won't touch the cookie jar?" A familiar young hero quipped, hanging upside down

"So, you'll rob the piggy bank, but won't touch the cookie jar?" A familiar young hero quipped, hanging upside down. "Wow, you must qualify for nephew of the year. Twisted division."

"Spider-man!? Get him!!" The two thugs ran out and tried to land a hit on him.

""Spider-man get him"? Really? Is that the best you got?" He chuckled, showing very little effort in dodging and jumping on their heads.

"I mean, I go to all this trouble to turn you into famous Spider perps." He lands on one and fires a web towards the leader, who moves just in time to dodge the webs. Only, the webs grabbed the pies. "The least you could do, is keep things interesting. I always do."

With a pull, he yanks the pies toward him. One hitting the leader, the other two he threw up in the air, before running up the wall as the two thugs run into a street lamp.

Spider-man kicks the last two pies at their faces and lands on the lamp. "I'm really quite creative."

The last thug, being the leader starts to hightail it out of there. Before a web latches onto his leg, causing him to trip and fall.

Spidey fires another web at the two punks below him, just as they started regaining consciousness. He jumps of the lamp, pulling up the thugs and bringing the last one closer to him.

He grabs his shirt and throws him around the lamp, until the web wraps around the two webbed up thugs. Leaving the leader to hang by his foot.

Eventually, Gotham City Police arrive just in time to find the Spider's work of art. One of the officers step out and catch a falling index card with a red spider on one side and the other side with:

Courtesy of Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man!

On a nearby rooftop, Y/n watches as the thugs get pulled down and finally put into the car. Dusting off his hands, he does a quick stretch. "Alright, so to recap. Stop the crime? Check. Leave a postcard for the Police as my calling card? Check check."

He pulls out his phone and checks the time to see it's almost time for curfew. "High tailing back to bed before curfew? I was just about to do that."

He runs to the other side of the building where he leaps over the next building and lands on the one after it. He continues to jump and run, before leaping off a building a started web swinging. Unbeknownst to him, a shadowed figure was following him from the rooftops.