Prologue - Spider-Man?

Deep underground -beneath Wayne Manor- within the Batcave, Batman also known as Bruce Wayne sat in front of the Bat Computer looking over articles of other superheroes and vigilantes. He was one himself, but that didn't mean he and the others were truly heroes themselves. He was not a man to blindly trust anyone. At least that he didn't know personally.

Coming in from the elevator, Bruce Wayne's family butler -Alfred- brought him some coffee. Bruce rubbed his eyes before taking his butler's offer with a thanks. "If I may sir," Alfred started, "I don't quite see the meaning of studying other heroes."

After taking a sip of coffee, he looks back up at the screen. "They may use their powers for the good of others, but I need to make sure that's their intention." He kept scrolling across the web until he noticed one person that caught his eye. "Spider-man." He clicked on the image, which pulled up many articles of the person.

"Interested in bugs, sir?" 

He continued looking until he reached a video with a man in a suit and mustache on it, before hitting play.

"J Jonah Jameson here, giving you another update on the rampage of the wall-crawling miscreant! At 10:30 last night, Spider-man and Shocker wrecked a Capital Bank down in Brooklyn!"

"I'm telling you folks, wherever this kid in tights goes, destruction is what he leaves behind!" He pointed at an image of Spider-man on the screen. "People like him are the reason society won't get any better! If he wants to make this city a better place, he should stay out of it!!!"

The video ended, causing Alfred to sigh. "That man is not well..." Bruce nodded in agreement before leaning in and narrowing his eyes at the image of the arachnid-themed man.

" Bruce nodded in agreement before leaning in and narrowing his eyes at the image of the arachnid-themed man

Meanwhile

At a high school in Manhattan, a teenager with H/c hair, in a t-shirt over a long sleeve, with black trousers, and a blue messenger bag by his side, was on his desk sleeping with soft snores.

Nearby classmates chuckled and even the teacher rubbed her forehead with a soft smile. She walked over and tapped his shoulder making him jump awake.

"Mr L/n?" She smiled. Y/n looked up at her nervously, "Please do try not to sleep on the Vietnam War. You'll get nightmares."

The classroom laughed a little, while Y/n nodded his head with a nervous smile.

As the teacher went back up to the board, Y/n's mind went back to something that had nothing to do with school.

Herman Schultz has been robbing banks for 3 days now and Y/n spent all night looking for him. So he didn't get much sleep.

What's worse, police don't exactly let a vigilante swing by without shooting at him. Much less a kid in tights.

After class ended, Y/n started his way out of school. Suddenly, there was a tremor again. This has been going on hour after hour, which was out of normal.

"What's going on!?" A teacher nearby was freaking out. "This is the 4th tremor today! Manhattan's not even known for earthquakes!"

Then a thought crossed Y/n's mind, "Earthquake? Or shocker!" He ran to a nearby computer room and started typing away.

He checked the areas for seismic activity and tracked down the four areas. All of which were in a straight line. "Epicenters are equally spaced, a straight line heading uptown? These aren't earthquakes, they're Herman's trail of breadcrumbs for the webhead!"

With a smirk, he types away, does the math, and finds Shocker's next place of destruction. "And I think I just found his gingerbread house!"

Timeskip

After digging and webbing Shocker up for the cops, Y/n made his way back to his apartment without being spotted.

He looks through his parent's bedroom window to see that his mom is asleep. With a quiet sigh of relief, he crawls to his room's window and silently gets in bed.

He pulls off his costume, leaving him in just his underwear, before falling on his bed and immediately goes to sleep.

Boy, when he got bit by that spider, he had no idea at the time that his whole life would be full of constant action and danger.

He's just thankful that he gets moments like this to take a breather.

Little does he know that his next field trip coming up is gonna be another one that he'll never forget...