The Second Special Chapter!

Start from the beginning

"Creatures? That was a curse." The orange-haired girl stated.

"No, no, Hippogriffs aren't curses, they're from my world. Sorry, I should probably explain more properly. My name is Y/n L/n, it's nice to meet you! Ah- wait, Japanese- I'm L/n Y/n! But call me Y/n! N-no need for honorifics, I'm not used to that." Y/n bowed slightly, wondering if she did that introduction correctly.

"Itadori Yuji! And yes you did that correctly Y/n, are you a foreigner?"

Y/n nodded and internally was blinded by Itadori's sparkles.

The girl confidently looked at Y/n, "Kugisaki Nobara. Your outfit is so cute! Where did you get it?"

"Ah, my brother got it for me, if you'd like I could get you one as well."

"Really!? Thanks!"

"Fushiguro Megumi," the one with the dogs stated. Y/n nodded at him respectfully.

"Now.. where should I start?"

— — — — — — — — —

"Oh! So you were brought here for a mission!" Itadori concluded after Y/n's explanation.

"Yeah, it's like that. It's a feeling kind of thing. Once I've accomplished helping in this world, I'll be brought back to mine, though since I've been here long enough, I can always visit. That is, if I leave something of mine here."

Y/n had already explained her magic and magical beasts to them and they in turn explained curses and jujutsu to her. With her magic, Y/n made matching clothes for Kugisaki, who now insisted for Y/n to call her Nobara.

"You should come with us to our school Y/n! Perhaps you'll be able to help us there." Itadori suggested.

"Uh, I don't think-" Megumi was interrupted by Nobara who jumped up to hold Y/n's arm.

"Yeah! Let's go Y/n-chan!" And the two hyper students carried Y/n away to the school, followed by Megumi who sighed and followed them.

— — — — — — — —

"So unicorns are a thing?"

"Mmhm! They are super pretty! Though they like girls better."

"I wanna see one, I wanna see one!"

Nobara and Y/n had become quick best friends and Itadori walked behind them with Megumi looking dejected. "I wanna talk with Y/n-chan too!" Itadori complained.

Suddenly a white haired man appeared in front of all of them, Y/n heard her new friends say "Gojo-sensei!" in surprise.

"Hello! Have you all- huh? You brought a cutie with you guys! What's your name cutie?" Y/n stepped back as the blindfolded man invaded her personal space.

"Uh- my name is Y- L/n Y/n, but please call me Y/n."

"Alrighty! Y/n-chan! What are you doing here?"

Itadori jumped up at the chance to join the conversation, "Y/n-chan is here from another world to help! Cause she's on a mission!"

"Oh ho? A mission?"

— — — — — — — — —

"I see, I see. Well then Y/n-chan, I hope you enjoy your stay here! You're from America right? So just call me Satoru!"

"Okay, thanks.. Sat - uh - oo..."

"Satoru!"

"Sat - ooo - you?"

"Sa - to - ru! Satoru!"

"... Sa - to - ru.. Sat-uwu!"

".. haha! Close enough! Come on Y/n-chan, I'll give you a tour of Tokyo!"