It All Started With A Follow On Twitter (Niall Horan Fanfic)

A/N Hi so this is my first book so i don't know if it will be good or not. So please comment and tell me if it is!! :)

"Hunny c'mon you have to get ready to go to school!" Mom yelled from downstairs. "I am up!" I told her.

I hopped in the shower and after I was done I blow dried my hair and than I straightened it and than I put some concealer, foundation, and mascara and than I chose an outfit to wear.

I had on an 'I <3 Niall' shirt on and some skinny jeans with white supras when I was finished I went downstairs to get breakfast it only 6 am so I decided I would go on twitter real quick and there was nothing important so I just picked my friends up and we went to starbucks then I got a double chocolate chip frap we took off to school because we were kinda popular because I had the cutest guy in school and everyone is jealous of me but they shouldn't because they are all beautiful.

I am not one those mean girls from movies,but I love to compliment people, and I mean it because they are all beautiful in some way. I was walking through school to my locker and I passed Austin and he was kissing this girl ON MY LOCKER!

I ripped this girl off of him and i punched her in the face. Now the whole school knows i wouldn't hurt a fly so everyone around me gasped in shock and I felt a little embarssed and a teacher came up to me and told me to head to the head master's office. I did and my boyfriend and that "girl/ slag" did too.

I took this oppurtunity to ask Austin why he did that to me and what the situation between me and him was. This was the second time Austin has cheated on me and i told him one more time and we are through completely done! I just didn't know if I really wanted to leave him...

(A/N i am going to go to bed i will update tomorrow byee :) ~ Ashlyn)

Chapter 2!!

it is Saturday and I got suspended on Thursday so I only have Monday and Tuesday and I will get to go back to school! I am excited because I have missed my friends so much and they said that there was a new student and I need to say hi and make them feel welcome to the school. So I think I am going to tell you my name and what I look like ok so my name is Paisley and I have dirty blonde hair medium length and I wear glasses but I rock them and I have blue/green eyes and I am about 5'4 maybe 5'5. My mom grounded me until I could go back to school so I am just sitting in my room on twitter talking to friends and trying to get the worlds most loved and famous boy band to notice me! The band is One Direction and I am directioner but I have a soft spot for Niall Horan because I love his accent and I love his personality OMG I just love everything about him!!

A/N I am going to go for a bit because I am sick and don't feel good :( Comment,Like, and plz Vote I will love y'all forever!!~Ashlyn

Chapter 3

Well it is Tuesday so I go back to school tomorrow and hopefully no one confronts me about what happened last Thursday. My friends have been very supportive I love Mia and Maegan so much they are the most caring people I will ever meet they have helped me through my boy problems and I like that! So I am just sitting on my phone right now texting Mia while she is in class the teachers don't care because that means they don't have to teach us. I am happy because it is almost spring break and I am going to go bowling with Maegan and Krystle. Oh Krystle has been my friend since kindergarten and we tell each other everything because I can trust her and she is so sweet and I just love her. She's my sister also we are so much alike I think it is hilarious because when we go to a sleepover or something we are always the life of the party and I love that! I have a ditsy personality and I have a lot of blonde moments its not even funny and my friends always get a laugh outta me!

A/N so this is my 3rd chapter hope y'all like it! Comment,Vote I will love y'all forever bye ~ Ashlyn

Chapter 4

Ok so I am going back to school and I am so excited because I wanted to meet the new kid so bad I hear they are so quiet so I am going to change that. People have known me to never let anyone in my group unless I think we will instantly become best friends or friends if you want to say that! Anyways I hopped in the shower and when I got out I did my usual morning routine and then I picked out some light pink skinny jeans and a light pink flowy shirt and grabbed my white high top converse. I am going to pick up Maegan and Mia and we always go to star bucks in the morning but not this morning because I want to meet the new kid fast. I have always been a carefree and loud person and eat a lot like Niall from One Direction so that would be a lot and when I eat that much food I never gain any weight. I checked my twitter and saw I had a new follower and I looked to see who it was and I looked at the screen and nearly started screaming bloody murder and it was.........

A/N Oh no who is it gonna be her ex or... ~Ashlyn :) kisses bye!