Failed Plan

When Bruno and Alfonso had finished their days with the Madrigals, they both headed back towards Alfonso’s place. Coming back through Jae’s portal. Alfonso plopped down onto the bed, feeling a bit tired from today. Bruno slowly crawled into bed as Alfonso quickly changed his position, leaning his back against his pillows. His honey crawls on top of him as Bruno lays on Alfonso. Bruno placed his arms down onto Alfonso’s chest as he rested his hand. 

“Today has been fun!” Bruno said. Alfonso smiled and played with Bruno’s hair. 

“Yeah? Tell more about your day then.” Alfonso said. Bruno looked up at him and started to talk.

“My sisters and I went shopping today while you were busy with the kids. We all just caught up about each other’s lives. Well, more about mine since I’ve been living with you. I still enjoy talking to them, especially if it’s about you..” 

“Oh? Your sisters are interested in me?” Alfonso questioned. Bruno gave a nod as Alfonso pinched his cheek.

“Who wouldn’t be when you’re big and perfect?!”

“You do seem to like things...big.” Alfonso teased as Bruno blushed. He removed Alfonso’s hands and started to punch his chest with both of his fisted hands, smacking him with the sides. 

“Don’t say stuff like that!!!” Bruno said, giving a pout. Alfonso laughed and kissed his forehead. 

“You’re too cute. I can’t help myself..”

“Mother always told me to never trust men who say such sweet words! I can see why she would say that now!”

Alfonso’s hands wandered up Bruno’s legs as he squeezed his ass.

“You’re a perverted man…” Bruno said, feeling the grip. 

“Aren’t you one to talk?” Alfonso sassed back. “So what did you buy?” 

Bruno still had a pink tint on his cheeks lingering as he reached over to pull out a lacy blindfold from a brown paper bag along with some rope. 

“Don’t move!” Bruno said as he started to wrap the blindfold around Alfonso’s eyes then continued to tie both of Alfonso’s wrists to the bed frame. Alfonso obeyed his little Bruno and just sat on the bed, letting him do his thing. Bruno giggled then got off of Alfonso. Alfonso listened closely as the sound of clothes had been taken off of Bruno’s body. 

“What are you planning on doing?” Alfonso asked.

“That’ll be a secret for you to find out for yourself!” Bruno said as he started to put on see through knee high socks as well as a fitted bra for his chest. His sisters had egged him on to try and give Alfonso a show. He got back up onto Alfonso’s body, making sure he was sitting right on Alfonso’s bulge. Bruno gave a small grinding on Alfonso’s bulge as it started to lengthen. Bruno knew that he could never become this confident if Alfonso had the blindfold removed. Bruno moved forward and gave Alfonso a kiss while feeling down his body. Alfonso let Bruno have what he wanted and went along with his play. Bruno’s fingers felt Alfonso’s chest and could tell that Alfonso was ready to make his shirt bust open. His chest was pressed up all on it. Bruno decided to unbutton parts of the buttons and kissed down Alfonso's neck. Bruno lowered himself as he started to suck on Alfonso’s nipples. Alfonso moved around as his hands were pressed up against the ropes, but he wanted to try and control himself. He wanted to touch his Bruno real  bad. Bruno sat back up then turned himself as his ass was facing towards Alfonso’s face. He laughed and removed Alfonso’s cock from those pants of his. Bruno placed both of his hands around Alfonso’s cock and started to give it small strokes. 

“It’s so..big...It amazes me every time I look at it. I swear it just gets bigger and bigger. Are you sure you didn’t use any magic to make it this big?” Bruno asked, going down to suck his tip.