Flower Garden

https://youtu.be/Jw21urW4zcI

(Enjoy another song)

Another day had passed for the two lovers as they were walking around and holding hands through their first stage of the relationship. Alfonso had asked Bruno to show him around his village, and he gladly took the offer to tour him around. Bruno would let go of their hands often because his palm would get a bit sweaty. He'd give an awkward smile and rubbed his hand onto his pants.

"Oh! The flower garden!" Bruno remembered. "I have to show you that part! I'd always come here when I was a little bit younger,"

"How young?" Alfonso questioned. Bruno felt attacked by his old age. He gave an obvious pout and puffed his cheeks turning away from Alfonso. Alfonso noticed and gave a chuckle and stopped him. "It was only a small joke. Look at me," Bruno crossed his arms and shook his head.

"Hmph!" Bruno puffed out. Alfonso stared at his adorable little Bruno trying to be angry. He grabbed Bruno's hair and gently pulled it back to make his hair into a ponytail. It was a little warm today, and Alfonso figured that Bruno might feel a little heated if his hair was down too much. Alfonso bent and leaned down, lifting Bruno's face up and giving him a kiss.

"Lo bueno es que eres muy lindo. ¿Lo sabes?" Alfonso teased while rubbing his thumb on Bruno's cheek. Bruno gave a small blush and touched Alfonso's big hand.

"Venga, nena, estás jugando conmigo." Bruno replied. Alfonso lifted Bruno up and wrapped his arms around him.

"Lo digo en serio," Alfonso responded, giving him another kiss. Bruno wrapped his arms around Alfonso's neck and kissed him as well. They were enjoying their liplock until the sound of children were underneath them. They both stopped their action and stared down at the three children.

"Ewww!" Coffee boy shouted, sticking his tongue out to show more digust.

"You're just jealous you can't kiss someone like this," Alfonso said, giving a huge smooch onto Bruno's cheek.

"Maybe not in front of the children," Bruno said. Alfonso stared down at them and signaled them to shoo away.

"You hear that? I won't get my kisses if you all are here. Go play with the little bunny or something. I need my alone time," Alfonso said, as the children ran away. Bruno gave a small laugh.

"I'm surprised they didn't do anything else," Bruno replied.

"Those little ones love to run around," Alfonso added as he grabbed Bruno's hand and headed towards the garden. "Did Isabella make this garden?"

"Well...The whole village actually made this garden, but Isabella had taken care of it when she was born. It very relaxing being here." The thought of Bruno's flashback came back. He looked up at Alfonso. "Did you ever go to a flower garden?"

"Hmm, I'm not that sure. My memories a little bit foggy since majority of the time I was always in my room. Why do you ask?" Alfonso sat down onto a bench and started to pick out some flowers to make a flower crown. Bruno sat next to him and watched.

"Well, when I came here...There was also another person here. He'd sit on another bench, and we'd stare at one another from time to time. He never really made an effort to come over." Bruno explained. "Until this one day when a man demanded to use me for my gift. He had finally come over to protect me, and he had even made me a flower crown..." Alfonso placed the flower crown onto Bruno's head. "One kinda...just like that..."

"I remember now," Alfonso answered, giving his forehead a kiss. "I found you beautiful when I had finally came over to talk to you,"

Bruno gave a nod.