02

𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 :3

Pov: Deiji's

The sun transferred its brightness to my face as I got out of my father's car, fastening my step so I don't arrive late to my first class. "The weather is so beautiful today." I thought to myself while looking up being met with a shiny blue sky. As I looked up I almost fell over a small pebble and that brought me to the real world which was arriving to school on time.

As I walked, I noticed Sunghoon in the distance. I found him quiet interesting. Always quiet but when I listen to him play he is the loudest in the world. It's like everything he is too fond off to say he screams while playing the piano. His beautiful long fingers that move so elegantly on the keys. When I listen to him it's like time stops where only he and I are. I loved that about him.

"Hey Sunghoon!" I yelled making him turn around. He just looked at me and continued walking to school. "Park Sunghoon!" I yelled again. This time he turned around and stood there waiting for me. I smiled at that and hurried over so he doesn't stand there for too long. "Sunghooon!" I happily exclaimed. "What is it Deiji." He coldly replied. "Nothing just walk with me to school!"
He didn't reply after that he just turned around and started walking.

But trust me, Sunghoon was the happiest when he acknowledged the fact that you were the one that wanted to walk with him to school. You smelled so good. He thought. Like a blooming peach. He smiled to himself. But if he thought Deiji hadn't noticed that, he was wrong.

We quietly walked along the halls of Pangok High. It wasn't awkward. In fact I felt so comfortable in Sunghoon's presence. Even if we weren't exchanging any words just that small gesture was enough to make me happy.

We both sat in our seats and to my luck, Sunghoon was sitting right in front of me. "How come I didn't notice that before?" I thought to myself. Sunghoon just looked at me and slightly nodded his head.

Our first class was math, which of course I hated because I wasn't really good at math, nor did I like it. I just looked around until my eyes landed on the back of Sunghoon's head. I tapped him on the shoulder and he slightly turned his head to look at me. "Hey Sunghoon, are you going to play the piano today during recess?" I asked him hoping that he would say yes so I could listen to him again. If I could I would listen to Sunghoon playing all day. So mesmerizing. I was in my thoughts until Sunghoon quietly replied. His voice was so relaxing. "Yes but I would like to be alone."

Sunghoon wanted you to be there of course, but who was he to tell you that. He wanted to look at your soft face while he plays. He wanted you to tell him if he was good. He wanted you. He wanted to see tears fall from your eyes because of his playing. That made him confident. You made him feel confident. Confidence that he can achieve something without getting yelled or beaten up. You were the person he wanted to look at while playing. Not his father's angry face but yours soft and beautiful one.

"I'm still gonna come tho!" You happily replied. "Stop talking you two!" Mister Chung angrily yelled. "God why was he so frustrated and mad all of the time? No wonder he has so many wrinkles." I thought to myself while quietly laughing.