Chapter 18: Isabelle!?

I wake up feeling weird, again. This feeling feels so... familiar. I don't feel happy.

I got up from my bed and I hear someone calling my name but this time it's coming from the hallway.

"Davina.." the voice is calling out. I follow the voice, wondering who it was. That voice is not my mother.

I open my bedroom door, and I hear the voice down the hallway. I slowly walk down the hall. The voice keeps calling my name.

"Who's there?" I called out. I felt a presence behind me and it was... Isabelle.

"I-Isabelle?" I stuttered. She smiled then all of a sudden, the hallways lights close and I couldn't see anything it was pitch black. I hear choking and the lights open again. I see Isabelle... chocking on blood just like my mother.

I felt another presence next to me, to see Aria... choking on water.

"M-my d-dad.." Aria chocked out.

"H-husband.."  Isabelle chocked out.

They were talking about Alec. Aria then started to scream. I covered my ears. Then Isabelle yelled out, "THE NOTE!"

I jumped up wide awake. I was sweating and I was out of breath. I was heaving. Okay... something is suspicious. They were talking about the note... so did my mother. Aria died last night and... Isabelle died a few weeks ago.

I get up from my bed and call Matteo. "M-Matteo... can you come over?" I stuttered and my voice was quivering. I was beyond terrifi

"Yeah, yeah of course it's okay take deep breaths love" Matteo said with a soothing voice.

I hung up and run over to my bag. I opened it and opened up the note. Wait... I have a good idea. Maybe there is more evidence in my dads room? I get out of my room and sprint to my dads room. I opened his door and walk in.

I look in his bag... nothing. I look in the dresser... nothing. I look in the closet.... Nothing. Something then caught my eye in the closet. It was a black bag on the floor. I bent down and open the bag to reveal some money, guns, files, and photos.

"The fuck.." I cuss under my breath and I looked at the photos. Some were me and my dad when I was younger. Another photo was me and my mother. It was a family photo. Tears form in my eyes. 

I found another photo.... With me and Alec. I was a baby and he was holding me. He was around my age that time.

I look back at the photo of my mother and... it was her. She was the lady in my dream!!

I then get up and close the door. I run back to my room. I open my bag and grab out the note. I took the note before Alec could grab it. Yep, I did that even though I was hurt.

I read the note over again, and it just talks about my mother's death. I look down at the initials.

A.C

I just met Matteo's dad last night at the party and he was kind. I don't understand... but wait... there is one person that matches these initials. No it couldn't be... I gasped in realization. This bitch killed my mother... and his own family. It couldn't be. I just know it's him.

A.C

The one and only Alec Cubdel