Chapter 12: Im sorry

I was scrolling on Instagram stalking Matteo's account. He kept spamming me with messages. He wants to talk.

Well... I ignored him. He noticed that I was ignoring him and sometimes leaving him on read. He's starting to get angry.

Matteo Costello:
Hellooo?!

Matteo Costello:
Davina!!

Matteo Costello:
Davina, can we please talk? Please

Matteo Costello:
Please answer

Matteo Costello:
Answer!!

Matteo Costello:
Why you leaving me on read?

Yes it got annoying. It also hurts. I love him so much. I do want to talk to him but I just feel... scared for some reason.

I just need some more time and then we can talk. I can't stop thinking about him. I am going out with Nora today so I gotta get ready.

I tossed on some jeans and a nice crop top. I grabbed my purse, and ran out of the hotel.

"Hey Davina! Where you going!?" Alec said touching my shoulder. I backed up slowly.

"The mall... with my friend.." I said awkwardly smiling.

"You know.. since your dads at the hospital.. I am in charge of you, you know?" Alec said crossing his arms playfully smiling.

I rolled my eyes and said, "No the hell you aren't"

"Exuse me?" He said taken aback.

"Yeah, I don't even know your dude" I said walking away. I hear a beep and it was Nora in her car.

"Hey bitchhh!! What's up!?" Nora said hugging me.

"Not much.. girl my uncle is so weird and he is a creep" I said and Nora eyes deepened.

"Do I need to beat his ass?" She said unbuckling her seatbelt. I laughed at her overprotectiveness and shook my head. "No! No.."

Nora laughed along with me. "So, how's your dad?" She asked changing the subject which I'm glad she did. 

"He's okay.. I hope so" I said laying back into the car seat. Nora gave a sad smile and said, "I'm pretty sure he will be fine. Your dad seems like a strong, confident guy"

"He is" I said smiling. Nora smiled back and nodded.

"How's... hows Matteo?" I asked. No oh shit.. no.. why did I ask that!? I had to ask.. I miss him.

Nora looked at me with a concerning look. "Oh well.. going physco. He said you haven't been responding to his texts.. why's that?"

I sighed and turned to look at Nora. "Nora I already told you that me and him aren't talking... I know he's your brother and your going to defend him and take his side but...I still need time. My dad just got into a coma and... I just need to breathe."

Nora listened to me, taking in everything I said. She slowly nodded and averted her eyes back on the road.

"He misses you. If he will need someone to talk to, he will come to me because he knows that your my friend and my parents dislike you" Nora said chuckling.

"But Davina.. take the time you need. I'm sure Matteo will understand that"

I smiled. I wiped my tear under my eye with my finger. "Thanks Nora. I knew I can count on you" I said laughing. She laughed with me.

"We are here at the mall! And the good part is, we don't have any bodyguards with us!" Nora said getting out of the car. I got out closing my door.

"Hell yeah! Bodyguards are so annoying.." I said rolling my eyes. Nora nodded in agreement.