A small smile formed on my lips. He's a great role model. If people actually take in consideration whatever he says and does, it can surely help them. He can easily set an example on others. He can easily have that impact on them. He can actually change their thinking process.

"Arrogant and overconfident as always.." My thoughts were interrupted by Silas as he mumbled under his breath but I'm pretty sure everyone in the room listened to him.

My eyes bore into him when he said that. What's his problem? He's a jealous fool! Maybe he sensed my gaze, that's why looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What Huh? Why are you looking at me??" He asked in annoyance. I'm pretty sure it was not just me who was staring at him, everyone did that. But my gaze had anger in it.

Now all the eyes were on me. Huh.. How much I wanted to have the honours to punch his face.. I just sighed and shook my head, "Nothing"

"Another lil Brat..." Silas grumbled as he walked out of the room.

My gaze was still on him till he disappeared from my sight.

"You can leave now. That's all for the mean time." Trad said as he turned off the screen. I'm sure this was awkward for him as well.

It took no time for Valt and Honcho to hold my arms and pull me out as if I'm a ragdoll. "Guys! Stop!" I shouted causing them to stop and turn to me.

"You seem to be upset about something. What happened Y/N?" Valt asked with concern.

(i was actually about to write my real name instead of Y/N- 😅😅)

What shall I tell them? I'm just pissed off because of Silas, Nothing else. Plus, I don't want to worry them about what all he said.

"No? Nothing happened?" I said as I grinned at them.

"Something is up Y/N" Valt said.

"Yeaa, it's the ceiling."I chuckled.

"Cut that shit, we know something is wrong and we're worried about you Y/N. You can always tell us if something's bothering you. Shu gave a duty before he went and we will fulfill that, we will take care of you." Rantaro said as he held my shoulders and made me look at him. His eyes showed various emotions.

Just as he mentioned Shu, I felt my heart clenching again. The grin on my face soon vanished. My facial expressions must have been readable to him because his eyes softened, he realised what he said..and the impact it had on me. His grip on my shoulders loosened as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me in a hug. Soon another pair of small strong arms joined in and hugged me from behind.

I relaxed in their touch and leaned my head on Honcho's shoulder. Even Valt layed his chin over my shoulder. One of my hands was over Valt's arms as the other arm was wrapped around Honcho's neck. There was nothing but comfortable silence between us. We stood like that for a while. I chuckled, I expected to be bone crushed by their hug, but the result was different this time, heheheh. The hug was soft, tender and confronting.

(I'm imagining their position and now I'm laughing-idk Why-?)

"He will be okay" Valt mumbled as he pulled away. I hummed at that.

Honcho patted my back and Fist bumped In the Air,"We're gonna rock this thing! Everyone will be talking! Shu's gonna flipping his hair of how good we've gotten!"

Wait- Shu's gonna what??

"Let's Do It!!" Valt jumped in excitement.

"Yeah Right." I smiled at them. These guys are Idiots, no doubt in that, but they know how to cheer me up, Just like A Family. They are my family.