4. BC SOL

(exited??...oh come on!!u need to be cause u are at BC sol.....!!)

(Hey people!!may I ask u for a favor...I actually want u to comment on the story so that I can know whether you are liking it or not...or else I will not make it that long...u know I don't want to take your time...)(your opinions matter alot...u can give positive as well as negative feedback...I don't mind it)

( Ok...I know that you can tell that I'm excited...and why will I not be...like it's my first story ever... Don't tell me u were not for your first one...😂)

Y/N POV:

The plane had arrived...We both are at the beautiful place....SPAIN.
The sun is shining bright right above us.... it's early afternoon..
Now we are heading towards BC Sol, El Astro...

Outside the gate there were 2 guards who greeted us(we were on time).
We went inside...The place was beautiful...It was huge...also there was a forest at the other side..
Then a beautiful girl...a bit older than me,with dark pink hair and blue eyes came from inside...Along with a person with curly hair,a tablet in his hands and a serious look on his face..like we were imposters..

" Hello... I'm Kristina Kuroda,the owner of BC Sol...welcome,you both."She said while extending her hand for a handshake.

I gladly accepted it and said with a smile," Hello Ma'am,I am Y/N L/N..and he is Rantaro Kiyama.. Thanks for calling us here."

" My pleasure.By the way call me Kris.
And this is Trad Vasquez,our professional trainer."She said.I smiled towards the guy and he returned the smile although it was a very small one...Very small.

"Hello man...Nice meeting you."Honcho said.

"Y/N L/N and Rantaro Kiyama...I have your details.Y/N L/N with the bey Xtreme Affire..you are invited to join the team and Rantaro Kiyama...with the bey Berserk Roktavor.., you are invited to join as tryouts and give a test." Trad said.

"Ok now..we have the test tomorrow so you can stay here..Let me show you the place..Y/N,u can also join the test tomorrow..u can see them..ok?"Kris said.

"Yes ma'am...no problem... Thank you so much."i replied.

"Ma'am...huh...?..I guess u forgot something.."she smirked.(wierd but imagine Kris smirking...I laughed at it)

"Uhh....ya...sorry... Kris...thank you Kris."I said.Honcho laughed.

"If you are done with your laughter then we need to show you the place...we have less time."Trad said.

"Oh....s-sorry...y-yes sir...Trad...?I guess..?cause I will call you by your name...like Kris said to call her by her name...I feel you are also like her."Honcho replied.

Trad sighed..then motioned us to follow him....Then he gave us the tour of the whole place..

This place was awesome..I was given my own room..along with a washroom attached to it....it was a clean one..I totally loved it..
(I'm not attaching any pic...ik your imagination is great)

Tomorrow there will be the battle to fit in the team...I'm surely cheering for Honcho....I don't know when will Valt come...He is always late...huh....

Time skip

Y/N'S POV:

It's nearly evening so I'm thinking to go to the beautiful forest that's at the other side...seems to be calm...I love nature..it calms my mind alot..

While I was walking inside the forest..Affire was telling me that it is insane..you know.,we talk alot..She knows everything about me.. She is just like a second Shu to me..

Each step I was taking was calming me alot..the fresh air,the cool breeze,the wonderful sound of the birds, insects and animals.,the evening sky above,the tall trees.. everything was magnificent..it was glorious...nature sure is a wonder..!!

Then I heard some rustling from the other side..I turned around and saw the branches were moving a bit..my heartbeat increased..I put on my stance and was ready for whatever that was coming...then..came a....uh....a deer??

"Hi...?!?!" I said...I know it can't understand,but still.

Okay...?!!....it was beautiful...I smiled looking at it..it came towards me,I went towards it...then it tilted it's head...I did the same...my smile widened..I came a bit more near and petted it's head..but surprisingly it didn't ran away..it stood there..wow...I made a new friend!!!

As I looked up I saw that the stars are visible now...so I should be heading back...I thought to turn and go..but before I went I looked at the deer once more are smiled while saying, "We'll meet soon,bud..I'm a part of the team now...hope I'll see you again."

With that I went towards BC Sol... Little did I knew that someone was staring at me and observing all the moves..

I headed back and went towards my dorm..I also asked Honcho about Valt but he said that he is not here yet...when will this boy learn to come on time..never..I guess...he will never change..
Now it's time to sleep...so I layed on the bed.."tomorrow will be fun,right Affire..?".My bey glowed telling me the answer...I smiled and kept it on the table beside the bed..I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep..

This will be a new journey..I will make you feel proud Shu..I hope you are safe...

💤💤💤

(Hope u liked it)