18. OH NO!!!

(Heyya Cute People!!

Okay..so first of all the answers...

Hehe...

But before this,if your answer was wrong then don't lose hope..you know you can win the next time..also it's just a game so have fun!!

Okay..
1. The Answer is Kristina as according to me..both of them are team owners and can understand the burden of it.. she is actually very sweet..so she can be shipped with Shu..and I like it.. Maybe I can ship them in the story as well...idk?

2.Well..ofcourse it's Valt..
Wait...why am I making it so calm?
IT IS VALT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suits..
And the reasons are clear... We know how much Shu matters to him and how he had brought him back...
I deeply appreciate this act done by him..thank u Valt.

3.Well..this answer is actually something that needs alot of Observation and common sense.. and once u get it...then it's perfect.
Trust me...u'll agree if you have actually thought the way Y/N would have thought..

The answer is....

Free...

I will never ship Shu with Free.. just imagining it gives me goosebumps..
My crush with my own brother!!!Ouch! It hurts..

SORRY Shree/Fru lovers..

So that's it..

Hope you all liked it!!!)

(Another set of questions

1.Two foreign languages I'll like to learn.. (I'm am Indian so it's not Hindi..)
Hint:My Favourite show is beyblade!!(so answer accordingly)

2. What is my favourite bey type..?

3. My favourite Beyclub captain out of Valt, Fubuki and Toko..(they all were the captains during different phases)

Hehe...done dunna done done)

Y/N'S POV:

"Hmm..Huh?? Is that what you want?" Valt said while fidgeting with Valtreyak and closely observing it.

Huh?? Is that what you want?" Valt said while fidgeting with Valtreyak and closely observing it

"Hey!Stop this!!Will you?Hey!! Is this a prank?!"Honcho said irritated.

Valt was just fidgeting with Valtreyak and then said,"Yeah!I got it!!" As he took out the red ring type part from his bey.

"Well!! Will it work!?" Asked Honcho.

Will it work? It's been lighter soo.. maybe.. it's Velocity will increase and the rotation probability will highly increase..But according to me..the power of the attack will decrease a bit.. But this will not effect it much as the speed is already alot.. causing the attacks to work in the same way..or maybe more efficiently.. Free.. you are a genius.. You are doing the work of Shu here..