6. INSANE

(hey buddies.next chapter for u all..this one is long)

Y/N'S POV:

Time skip to early morning

I got up listening to the ringing of the alarm clock..The time was 6:30..That Free was still in my mind..huh..I got ready by 7:30 and headed towards the Cafeteria..There I found Valt,Honcho and also that kid Kitts...they were talking to the woman over there..I didn't get to meet her yesterday or day before yesterday, since I didn't came here..So I thought of joining them..The food was smelling amazingly good..She smiled up at me.

"The food smells amazing, Ma'am."i said.

"Well thank you. I'm Ange. We're all family here,so why not get in the habit of using each others' name?"She said.

"I'm all over it!Good morning Ange!" Valt said.

I smiled and said,"Morning from my side as well Ange!"

"Much better!feels like were closer already!"she replied.

Then we went towards the table and began eating..I noticed that Free was not here..i was kinda disappointed..
then Trad and Kris came in..and everyone became silent.

"Good morning team.Hope u slept well...Today I received word that SunBat United has challenged us to a friendly match." She said

"What's SunBat.?"asked Valt.

"SunBat is the hottest team around.From what I hear, they're scouting for some unbelievable talent."Shasa said.

Wierd name..I thought... huh... Sun... Bat..United?A sun and a bat.. and they are UNITED??.like that's kinda creepy...Bats don't like sun..do they...? whosoever made that name must be a creepy person..

"I know that it's short notice,but there is no reason in declining their offer.There's no point wasting a good opportunity."Kris said

"Here! count me in!!I want to have a go at them."Shouted Valt..and to make things worse.. Rantaro joined him,"They don't stand a chance against us."

Uh.... everyone was staring at us..I sweatdropped...huh...I feel that even if I am 2 years younger than them..but still I got a better brain and maturity than these 2..but still we are a team..and I know they are never bad..

"Please refrain from interrupting the owner."Trad said in a firm and strict voice.

"I want to stress that I'm counting on you all to win... don't fail me..."she said.

Then Trad gave the details about the match that it will held 10 days from now...so there will be a test of who'll represent the team..He told that anyone on B team is allowed to participate..but first they'll have to prove themselves against...Free...

As he said Free...my face lit up...wow... we're gonna meet again....Yes!!!...??wait....why am I even this excited...? it's just some guy....or maybe something more than that...uhh...I just can't understand why is this boy in my head like that..is he really that great...that I had fallen for him in one go..??I'm confused..And at this point there is only one person who can clear all my doubts..and that's...SHU..
Anyways..I can't meet him..but I wanna...I have to wait...

Not everyone was excited at his name... people were murmuring why it was him..?is he that good?? Ofcourse he is the best Blader as Rantaro said.. He'll surely be a tough one..

Time skip

Valt was looking for Free
"U guys see Free?where did he go?Why isn't he around?"

"Free is as Free does.Guess that's to be expected when most of the rules don't apply to you."Django sassed..I mean.. kinda tried to..?But why did he said that?