He'll be damn if she was just upset with him. They all as a group knew so he wasn't finna be the only one.

"Man, why she got us wearin' this shit?" Jae huffed, pulling on the onesie. Ari got everyone a matching onesie because they were having a sleepover and opening gifts in the morning together.

"Y'all ass betta' put a smile on y'all face too. My baby was excited plannin' all of this" Makai stood up from the seat and fixed his onesie.

Makai honestly didn't want to wear it but it made her happy so he did it. He didn't want to rain on her parade. It was also their first Christmas and he wanted her to enjoy it as much as possible.

"This nigga is strung" Tech laughed.

"Dawg she got meeeee. Got me doin' things I'd never dooo" Tech and Jae started singing.

Makai put his middle finger up at them "Nigga in love don't kno' how ta' act" Lu joked making Makai stop in his tracks.

They all raised their brows in shock. "You love her?" ManMan asked.

Makai furrowed his eyebrows "No" He said lowly. He gave it to them. He was definitely sprung over Ari but he didn't know about being in love.

He always vowed to himself that he'll never be in love again after Sasha so he didn't think he was especially so soon in their relationship.

"You kno' it's okay if you love ha' right?" ManMan said.

"I don't" He shrugged and walked into the house with them following behind.

"HUMP ME! FUCK ME! DADDY BETTER MAKE ME CHOKE!" Ari sung into a wireless Bluetooth karaoke microphone while twerking on the coffee table and Ash, Kassy, and Mo threw money at her.

Makai's eyes widened and he covered his mouth "What the hell did they do to my innocent lil sister? '' Tech asked with widened eyes.

"MOUTH WIDE OPEN! MOUTH OPEN WIDE! PUT IT SO DEEP, I CAN'T SPEAK A SENTENCE!"

"ARI! GETCHA' NARROW ASS DOWN NOW!" ManMan yelled sternly. Ari jumped and quickly got down as Mo stopped the music. All the girls started looking around like they weren't doing anything.

"Don't be in hea' corruptin' our innocent lil sister wit' y'all ho activities" Lu mugged them.

"Who even got her a microphone?" Jae asked, Ari, started giggling and made eye contact with Makai.

Makai turned to look behind him when everyone looked in his direction "Jus' be buyin' ha' any damn thang" Lu shook his head as he walked over to Ash.

He sucked his teeth "And I'ma do that, C'mere Suga" He chuckled, walking towards the kitchen.

He didn't know why they were acting like they didn't buy her anything either. Ari was the baby of the whole group so everyone liked to spoil her mainly because she didn't ask for anything and she didn't have much but the stuff she bought herself when they all met her.

Ari came into the kitchen while holding Lucky, who looked more miserable than ever in his little Santa outfit. "Yes?" She tilted her head to the side.

He shook his head and took Lucky from her, putting him on the floor. "Let's make these brownies for tomorrow," He said, walking over to the sink to wash his hands.

"Awww, you wanna bake with meee" She cheesed, washing her hands after him.

"Chill" He chuckled, getting a paper towel to fry his hands off.

"You always act like this when they're here. You and I both know you like baking with me. Wanna be hard-ass" She chuckled, getting a paper towel.

"Shut up" He mumbled, watching her get the stuff out. He didn't need her letting everyone know he was soft for her and they think he won't still kill them in the blink of an eye.