Stiles looked at Jasper who nodded. Stiles smiled and told Derek he was happy for him, and he would love it if they all stayed. 

"Are you okay with it Jasper, I mean I don't want you to feel uncofortable with me around Stiles."

"It's fine Derek. I never thought of you as a threat, I knew how stiles felt about me. I just didn't like you for hurting him. But you are growing on me." Jasper smirked.

"Your not so bad yourself Jasper."

"Thanks."

"Have you told the others yet?." Stiles asked.

"No, not yet, I was hoping that you would be there when I did. I can see it kicking off"

"Why, the others said they didn't want to go back?." Jasper Said.

"Scott seems to think that everyone should be staying in Beacon Hills, and all go to the same University close by."

"Oh god this will be fun. We are going to take Liam hunting , then if you want to get everyone together." Stiles suggested.

"Yeah, no problem, everyone's here anyway, apart from Peter and Carlisle. Jackson just got back from being with Seth."

**

"So whats this about?." Scott asked.

"As you know, I have found my true mate. Leah. She has also imprinted on me. There is quite a distance between here and Beacon Hills, so I have decided that I am moving here. I feel the same as Cora, Beacon Hills hasnt felt like home since the fire, and its time for a fresh start." Derek said.

Both Cora and Isaac high fived. "We are also staying." Cora said.

Derek looked at Erica and Boyd. "How about you guys?."

"You're our Alpha Derek, wherever you go we go." Erica said.

"Wait a minute." Scott shouted.

"Oh here we go." Stiles muttered under his breath, but Scott heard him.

"Your all just going to leave. We are a pack, and pack sticks together. We are all supposed to be going UC Davis together, staying  close so we can still protect Beacon Hills." 

"Scott, most of us haven't even decided if we are going to university. And like we told you before, Derek is our Alpha, so we follow him." Isaac said.

"No no, we are both your Alphas." Scott said.

"For the love of god, Scott. Do you ever just listen to what people tell you and actually take it in?." Stiles asked.

"What are you talking about?."

"It was only hours ago that the pack told you how they felt. They told you that they see Derek as their alpha, not you." 

"I do listen. We always talked about staying together, going to Uni together. We are best friends,  brothers Stiles, we promised we would stick together."

"I told you before, that we can be friends again, but we will never be what we once were. I've made myself clear, I will not be returning to Beacon Hills, or California."

"So you're all just going to follow Derek, and leave me and Allison?"

"Scott, I'm actually attending university in Seattle." Allison said sheepish.

"WHAT?. Why?."

"It's a really good university." Carlisle said.

"Yeah, its got the best program for  what I want to do, and my dad pulled some stings and got me in." Allison Said. "I'm sorry Scott.

"Why didn't you say anything?."

"I've only just found out that I got accepted.

Stiles smiles. He is hoping that Chris did this, because if he moves here to be with his dad, then Allison would only be 4 hours away.

"I cant believe this." Scott said as he stormed out.

"I'll go." Stiles said as he got up, leaving Liam sat with Jasper.

**

Stiles found Scott sat outside leaning on Stiles new Jeep.

"I'm going to be completely alone." Scott said.

"You know, It used to me who was worried about us all splitting up and going in different directions" Stiles laughed. 

"I know. But honestly, I never believed it would happen, We used to always talk about going to the same uni, and being best friends for life and everything is changing. No one wants me as their Alpha, they all want to follow Derek. Am I so bad, that no one wants to be around me. Even my girlfriend is leaving."

"Scott, your not bad, its just your not cut out to be an Alpha. You never wanted this remember. And if you want my honest truth, you walk around with your head up Allison's skirt all the time, that makes you ignore everyone else. That's what you did with me. You blew me off every time we made plans, so you could see Allison. Even game night, you stopped coming around."

"Oh god I did didn't I. I was a terrible friend. I'm so sorry Stiles."

"Its okay, she is your first love, but you know, you can do the distance thing, and if it doesn't work out, then its not meant to be. She isn't your mate Scott."

"I know, I really wanted her to be. I love her so much."

"Like I said, if its meant to be, then it will work out between you both."

"I don't think it will. I kind of feel that she is pulling away from me. I think the distance will finally break us."

"Maybe its for the best. Maybe its time for a fresh start too. Go to University, meet new people, find someone, hey you might even find your mate. Look at me, I almost died, and it was my true mate who came to my rescue. Anything is possible."

"Yeah your right. I just don't like change. I'm sorry for being an asshole. I do understand why you wont go back, I do. I just didn't want it to be true."

"I know. Look, there is a thing called planes, so we can still visit each other, although it would be a bit harder for me, staying out of the sun, but there is also Skype. It doesn't have to be goodbye."

"I can't say goodbye yet anyway, I can't miss your wedding."

"There is that. Scott, I hope you don't mind but I've already asked Peter to be my best man."

"It's okay, really, I understand."

"Thanks Scott."

"I think I need to apologize to everyone don't I?." Scott said.

"I think that will be a good idea, maybe speak with Allison too, clear the air."

Scott nodded and they went back into the house.