Chapter 12

So guys, this new update on wattpad is pretty weird.. I also just had a mini heart attack because there was a glitch and it said i didnt publish any books. i thought everything was deleted... but enough about me

........................................................................................................

Diggy POV

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer, when she didn't answer i barged in anyway.

"We need to talk" I said, only to find her crying in Prince's arms.

I was taken aback but i knew she wouldn't ever go back to that loser so I just waited for him to dismiss himself.

He stood up and reminded Maya that she needed to make her way to the beauty room shortly.

"Yeah" She croaked .

"I'm sorry for making the decision without you.. but I had to follow my heart... I love you i really do... and i don't want to tear you away form you new home after we just started to get settled in... which is why I'm okay if you want to stay here..." I said even though i'd be miserable without her by my side.

"I don't want to hold you back either... "

We sat in silence for a couple minutes.

"I'll still love you no matter what your decision is... but right now we need to get to the beauty room, because you look like the wicked witch of the west." I joked

She playfully hit me on the arm then made her way to the mirror

"OMG I really do" She laughed.

"Maya you have to go now" Keisha came in and stated.

I put my arm around her shoulder and we made our way down the hall.

"Well talk later, I love you" I said then kissed her forehead.

"I love you too" She smiled then entered the room.

I meant what i said too

................................................................................................................................

Ray POV

"So she was crying over him?" I asked once again as Prince was telling us what went down in Maya's dressing room.

"Yup"

"Do you guys really think shell leave everything behind for him?" I asked

"We'll they are in love... Love makes you do crazy things" Roc said