Chapter 11

Maya POV

After dropping Ray off I finally came home... I started to get nervous realizing it was time to face Diggy.

"hello" I said as I entered the house.

"I'm up here" he yelled.

I followed the sound of his voice up the stairs and found him in his office working on the computer.

"whatcha doing" I asked.

"I'm trying to look for a house so we have somewhere to stay when were not traveling. "

"are you sure you want to do that?" I asked. "we just started to finally get comfortable and now we have to up and leave everything behind again"

"babe" he sighed grabbing my hand and pulling me into his lap. "this is what I've always wanted to do.. you're the one who's always told me to follow my dreams.. and that my hard work will pay off one day.. well this is what we've been working so hard for.."

"I know but.... I don't know if I want to leave everything behind again. ." I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder"

"We don't have to leave everything behind.. we'll still fly out here every now and then... besides we'll probably only be out of America for 5 years max.."

"I don't know... I need some time to think" I said getting off his lap.

"take as much time as you want... I'll be in the room later I'm just going to finish up real quick"

"Okay, I'll keep the bed warm for you"

He laughed "Alright"

................................................

Maryanne POV
The next day

"I see you" I said to Bella.

She was so playful.. she was hiding under her blanket because she didn't want to get up .

"Mommy can we just stay here" she whined.

"No, we gotta go to daddy's concert"

"I don't wanna go" she yelled .

"Bella calm down before I whoop your ass"

"I'm sorry" she started to cry.

"Its okay baby, but we still goin"

I put on her shoes then we waited for the boys to arrive.

Trap Queen started playing so I knew it was Prince calling to tell me they were outside. I picked Bella up and we went outside... only to find that they weren't there...

I called Prince Immediately

"hey where are you?" I asked.

"Were on our way to the concert.. I was calling to tell you that Keisha's coming to pick y'all up after she picks up Maya"

"Prince, I don't want Bella around her.. I don't want Bella to think I'm a bad person"

"you gotta face her one day... look I gotta go I love you bye" He hung up the phone before I could protest.

I huffed and sat down on the doorsteps waiting for Keisha to arrive.

Five minutes later they did.

I walked to the car and put Bella's carseat in the back where Maya was sitting.

"You can sit in the front" I said.

"Nah.. imma stay back here I don't like the front"

"But- I don't feel comfortable with Bella riding"