Chapter 8: Keith

Kevin gets up off the ground and walks to the fridge. He opens it and where the pudding cups should be there is a note instead. It reads...

Dear Kevin,
Meet me were we first met-in the forest at dusk if you want to get turned back into human or whatever you were. Oh and bring a few pudd cups if you will. It should really set the mood ;)

-Love,
Your Lover (Keith) (the wizard)
P.S bring your brother ;)

"His name is Keith!" Kevin says disgusted.
"Ugh..."
Kevin dramatically closes the fridge door and slides down the fridge door to the floor.
"Fine. I'll go because I miss my human body."
"Dammit the bastard took all our pudding cups.....asshole...."
Kevin walks to the Fina (gas station) to get some puddin cups. Luckily it was only about mile away from his house.
•••
Kevin enters Fina. When he enters the bell on the door rings. The cashier stares and squints at him.
"Uhh... Sir what are you?" Says the cashier.
Kevin grabs the pudding cups and right before he walks out the door he says
"A llama bitch."
He snaps his llama hooves and walks out without paying.
"Well okay then." The cashier says astonished to his self as the door shuts.
•••
Kevin gets home and it's and it's almost dusk. So he decides to go out to meet Keith were they first met. Kevin runs up stairs to tell Ian that he is leaving.
"Yo Ian I'm going out to meet Keith way he can turn me back into a human!"
Ian opens his door.
"Who the fuck is Keith dip shit?"
"The wizard."
"Ew his name is Keith?"
"Sadly."
"Yeah well...don't die." Ian's says as the closes the door.
Kevin prances down the stairs out the door and into the forest.

~To be Continued~