3

(Since I don't have school anymore, I thought I might as well get back into a bit of writing, just don't expect consistent uploads from me, but do enjoy the story.)

3rd pov

Heading towards June's office, when y/n arrived, he kicked open the door.

Y/n: SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Looking around the room, he saw them sitting around a table with a black cube in the middle.

Everyone inside was looking at him, some were surprised at his sudden appearence, while others lightly glared at him at the sudden disturbance during a important meeting. June just looked at him disappointingly.

June: Brother, why?

Y/n: I just wanted to surprise yall but it seems that I have disturbed you guys.

After saying that, he just walked into the room with Belfast and Eugen behind him.

Y/n: So... what's with the black cube in the middle?

June: It's something that Sheffield and Edinburgh retrieved from their mission in the Sakura Empire.

June: We don't have much information on it but what we do know is that they use this to control mass siren fleets.

While they were talking, Enterprise who was just looking at the black cube starting bringing her hand towards it and touched it.

For the next few seconds, it seems like she was some where else, not focused at the moment, until Belfast got her attention.

Belfast: Enterprise?

Enterprise shook and looked around worriedly. Everyone looked towards her worryingly.

Belfast: Are you ok?

Enterprise: Yes... I am fine.

Y/n just stared at the cube and started walking towards it and touched it too. But when he touched it, a horrifying aura came out of him.

Some of the shipgirls stepped back in fear, while some tried to get his attention, trying to detach his arm from the black cube but his hand was tightly grabbing the cube.

When their worries started growing more, he suddenly started laughing.

Y/n:ha..haha...HAHAHAHAH

His laughter was so loud, it was ear shattering. The girls had to hold onto their ears.

When the laughter died down, some of the girls could hear something shatter.

June was among the first few who had recovered from y/n's laugh and when she looked towards him, her eyes widened.

June: Why did you shatter the black cube?!

June grasped y/n's hand and all there was were some black shards of what was once the cube. The shipgirls were shocked to hear that y/n had shattered it.

Y/n: haha... it showed me something fun, but it probably wouldn't be good for shipgirls to touch it or get near it, so I shattered it. Also, you should ask Enterprise about what she saw, it should be interesting.

Everyone looked towards Enterprise as she looked away but she was facing Belfast.

Belfast: Please tell us what you saw, Enterprise.

Enterprise just sighed and started talking.

Enterprise: I... when I opened my eyes, I was not in the office but somewhere else. It was a horrific sight, a sea in flames and shipgirls laying dead in the waves but.... there was a shipgirl in the middle of the destruction, and she looked similarly like..... me.

Everyone else was listening carefully but they stopped once they heard the last sentence.

Y/n was the only one who could talk.

Y/n: They were probably nightmares projected from the black cube to confuse or control your mind. For now just don't do any sorties, stay rested. Try not to think of it too much.

Y/n: Oh and June, come outside with me for awhile, I need to talk to you about something. Eugen follow me.

June and Eugen just followed y/n outside, leaving the rest of the shipgirls to their own devices.

PoW: Just how powerful is he?

Outside the office

June: So, what did you want to talk about.

Y/n: Eugen, why don't you tell her what James has been doing at your headquarters.

After a bit of explaining to June about James.

June was pinching the bridge of her nose while looking disappointed.

June: sigh... why is he so troublesome. So, you want to go to the Iron Blood headquarters. Ya, that's not going to happen.
We already have the Sakura Empire to deal with and who knows when they will come to attack us trying to retrieve the Black Cube, though they don't know it's shattered.

Y/n looked like he was thinking about something then looked towards Eugen.

Y/n: Hey Eugen, how high are you ranked in the Iron Blood.

Eugen: Pretty high If you ask me, sometimes I'm the second in command when Bismarck isn't around.

June: Honestly, what did he do to you, for you to just give information that easily.

Eugen: it's a secret, it's embarrassing for me. Besides, all the info I have given him are nothing secretive.

Y/n: So listen to this, we have Eugen with us who is a high rank in the Iron Blood and they know we have her, so just let me go there with her and I could switch her out for James and bring him back. Besides, you wouldn't want more trouble with the Iron Blood would you?

June: But what about the Sakura Empire, all this time, it was James who lead the fleets to defend against the Sakura Empire. I never went out there once, only doing paperwork. How am I going to command the fleet if they attack!

June was starting to look distressed, she never went to war, neither did James. They were only reccomended to be the Admirals because they were their parent's kids, their parents being old veterans who have fought in many wars and June and James both had huge potentials to being great admirals, leading them to be Admirals of Azur Lane. The only training They had were from their parents and y/n.

Y/n grabbed June by the shoulder and made her look towards him.

Y/n: Relax, remember the training that me and our parents gave you, keep calm and stay focused. Here, take this.

Y/n takes out a walkie-talkie and hands it to June.

Y/n: If you are ever in trouble, use this and call me for help and I will be there in seconds. Got it.

June seemed to calm down and relax a bit. She stepped back a bit and looked at y/n.

June: Alright, I will let you go to the Iron Blood headquarters but please try not to fight anyone there and just retrieve James.

Y/n just chuckled

Y/n: I can promise to bring back James but I can't make a promise on not fighting anyone there, you know how I am.

June just sighed and went back into the office.

Y/n looked towards Eugen.

Y/n: Well then, let's get going, the sooner we get there the better.

Eugen: Are you not going to bring anyone else, what if the whole Iron Blood Headquarters attacks you.

Y/n: It's fine, I wanna fight as much as I can if possible!

June and Eugen just looked at him like he was an idiot.