2

3rd pov

Y/n sighed while standing on the deck of Prince of Whales, with June next to him.

June: Why are you sighing.

Y/n: I am still disappointed that I couldn't fight Belfast or any of the other shipgirls.

An hour ago, y/n had asked Belfast if he could fight her which she denied, then he asked the other shipgirls around if he could fight them but they denied as well.

Unknown to him, Enterprise was willing to accept the fight, but her mouth got shut by June's hand.

Y/n: While we are sailing towards the abandoned Island, could you tell me if you have any info on James.

June: Well, what I know is that he is being held in the Crimson Axis and they have very tight defences around their territory, so it will not be easy to infiltrate in.

Y/n put a hand to his chin and contemplated.

Y/n: Why don't we just charge through their defences then, I wanna challenge anything I can while I am here.

June just looked at him, dumbfounded.

June: Easy for you to say Mr. One man army, but we have shipgirls to look after.

Y/n just shrugged as he kept looking at the sea.

30 Minutes later

Helena ran towards June, having received some important information.

Helena: Admiral, we are closing in on the Island but we have detected some Iron blood shipgirls within the sakura empire fleet.

Y/n: Oh, isn't that good news, we could capture one of them, we need all the information we can get about James.

Y/n looked towards the sea again and right ahead of them, he saw ships, but they looked different. They were black with glowing red marks.

Y/n: I have never seen ships like those. Hey June, what are those.

June was shocked to see the sirens ships.

June: Shit, siren ships, although they aren't that difficult to sink but they are always in huge numbers.

Y/n still looked towards the ships then turned to June.

Y/n: Hey, I forgot to ask but how am I supposed to fight?

June just stared back at y/n and smiled.

June: You won't.

Instantly she was being shaken by y/n, while Helena looked at them worryingly.

Y/n: What do you mean I won't be fighting! I didn't come here to sit around and do nothing! I came with you guys to fight!

June: Well what are you going to do? Swim and splash water at them?

Y/n: I might!

Before he could shake June anymore then he already did, Belfast was by his side and pinched his ear.

Y/n: Ayo, chill chill chill!

Belfast: Master, we are nearing the Island and right now, we just need your command to move forward with the plan.

Belfast was still holding y/n's ear while talking to June.

June: Alright, you may proceed. Remember, our objective is to save Edinburgh and sheffield.

Belfast let go of y/n and bowed towards June, then went to regroup with Cleveland, Javelin and Laffey.

Y/n was holding his ear, looking at Belfast.