33장: I will keep you safe

I'm so sorry for not updating, you guys have the right to be upset with me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihoon sees the cafe where Taehyung works, he wanted to talk to Taehyung but he doesn't know if he should right now. He walked in, knowing this is the time to do it because he knows Jungkook won't let him talk to Taehyung.

Taehyung look towards the door when he heard the bell ring, meaning someone walked in, but he froze when he saw who it was. One of the workers noticed and walked up to Taehyung.

"Are you okay, Tae?" she asked and Taehyung looked at her, nodding as he set the cup down.

Jihoon looks at Taehyung, "hey," he said softly.

Taehyung just gave him a slight smile as he didn't keep eye contact.

"Can we talk or are you busy?" he asked, wanting to talk to him.

Looking around, there was no one else in the cafe and he just finished cleaning, "we can sit over there," he softly says and walks to the table that was in the corner of the cafe.

They sit down, Taehyung was looking down at his hands that were on the table as Jihoon was looking at Taehyung.

"Do you remember?" Jihoon asked and Taehyung nods, "how much do you remember?"

"All of it," he mumbles but Jihoon heard him.

"Taehyung, I'm really sorry for what happened when we were kids... I never wanted that to happen to you," Jihoon started but before he could say something else, Taehyung spoke.

Looking up at Jihoon, "you never wanted that to happen!? You knew it was going to happen and you chose money over friends! Do you know what that did to me? It fucking messed me up, Jihoon!....... We had to move because of what you did and did you know how hard it was for me? I almost killed myself because I was grossed out with myself." Taehyung raised his voice a bit.

"I know what I did was awful, Tae-"

"Don't call me that," Taehyung crossed his arms.

"My cat was dying from cancer and they were gonna give me the money so I can save the cat but I had to do that to get the money... and you know what, after that, my life was a reck, my cat didn't live and I lost you," Jihoon explains but Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"So you needed money to save your cat, you know you could have asked me to help, I would have helped you but instead you went and destroyed my life because you wanted to save your cat," Taehyung stood up, "we are done talking now and I want you gone, never set your foot in this cafe.... Here, go to the USA or something," he set some money on the table.

Jihoon grabs Taehyung's hand, "I don't want to leave you again! I-I want to make things right with us."

Taken his hand back, "Go! I. Never. Want. To. Be. Your. Friend. Got that? Now fucking leave this place or I'm gonna have to make you do it myself."

Jihoon got up, "I don't need the money so keep it," he said and left the cafe.

Taehyung falls to his knees and starts crying. The other worker ran up to him and held him close while the other worker put the closed sign up for now.

Jungkook looked at the door and saw the closed sign but he stilled walked in since the door was still unlocked.

"We are closed at the mo- oh, Jungkook... he's in the back," the worker said, knowing that this person was Taehyung's boyfriend.

Walking to the back, he sees Taehyung but he noticed that the boy had been crying.

"Kookie?" Taehyung stood up, seeing Jungkook in the doorway, he ran up to him and hugs him tightly.

"What happen, who did this to you?" Jungkook asked, hugging Taehyung back.

"Jihoon came over and we talked... I told him to leave Korea," Taehyung mumbles, happy to be in Jungkooks arms again.

He held him close, "I will let no one hurt you ever again," Jungkook said softly, kissing the top of his head.

Taehyung look up and smiled softly, "I know you will," he smiled and peck his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading and voting, I'll see you in the next chapter.

I never knew what real pain felt like till this Monday because we had to put my childhood dog down and it was hard.