I froze on the stairs, looking down at her as she looked up at me while batting her eyelashes at me. Looking around, seeing no one, I made my move. Grabbing her neck, I pushed her back against the wall. She gave me a deviant smirk, my hand gripped her jaw. My thumb pushed its way back into her mouth.

"Suck it. Like earlier."

    However, she didn't. She just raised her eyebrows at me.

Interesting.

Her hand came up to mine that was resting on her jaw and slowly removed it. She stared at me while batting her eyelashes, a small smile pulling on her lips. I fucking love her so much. How can she look so sexy yet so adorable at the same time?

"You didn't wear your glasses tonight?" I asked as she shrugged.

She slowly shoved me off of her, walking down the hallway towards my bedroom. Stopping in front of the door she smiled, "I didn't want you to break them while we had sex."

I let out a loud laugh, walking down the hallway after her. "Oh, so you just assumed that I'd fuck you?" I teased as opened the door for her. She smiled up at me, "Assumed? Never. Hoped? Yeah."

As I shut the door behind us, I pressed her up against it. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I pressed her up against it with my lower half. My body slowly grinded into her as she breathed deeply through our kisses.

My lips left her mouth, her lipgloss long gone now. Her lips were pink and swollen. And I knew the other set of lips were too, I just had to double-check. "I love you," I whispered into her ear as I trailed kisses down the side of her neck.

"Take off my dress." She whispered back.

I chuckled, taking a step back. "I don't know– it looks pretty good." That green made her eyes pop, it was a great color on her– hell she made the color look good. She was so fucking beautiful, so fucking beautiful that it hurt.

I walked over to my bed, kicking my shoes off. Slowly I removed my pants and then my shirt. I watched as her chest heaved up and down as her eyes trailed from my feet to my face, but stayed in the middle of me.

"It's all yours," I laid down on the bed as she smirked at me.

I watched as she slowly undid her dress and it pooled at her feet. What was underneath had me propping the pillows up underneath me in utter shock. White lace, it was all white lace. Holy shit.

"Wow," I muttered biting my lip as she smirked at me.

Don't get cocky Webber.

She waved her finger to me but I waved mine back. Come to me, baby. Come to me and I'll make you come for me.

She shook her head, a blush growing on her cheeks before she did something that I hadn't expected her to do. I watched as she pressed herself against the door, arching her back as her fingers trailed down her stomach.

I was in a trance.

I watched as she spread her legs, her fingers trailing under the white lace. She cupped herself before slowly moving her fingers around herself. Her head dropped back against the door while her mouth fell open.

"Mm, fuck," She moaned out.

My mouth dropped open.

Who the hell was she?

"Webber those books are teaching you good huh, baby?" I teased as I gripped my dick in my boxers. She smiled but she gasped as she placed a finger inside of herself, god I could hear how wet she was.

"Want me to teach you?" She asked as I smirked.

"You want to teach me how to touch you? That's one tutoring session I never expected." I teased as I pulled my dick out of my boxers. The freeing feeling was erotic as my dick was standing up hard and ready to go to work.