Chapter 4: New Friends, New House, New Enemy

Adrien POV:
Fencing was fun, but it was tiring... Plus, an akuma attacked, so I got even more tired, I drove Y/N home after everything. I got home and thought Maybe Y/N got tired too cuz this was her first time. I remembered my first time fencing and my body felt like it got petrified.

"I'm gonna visit Y/N Plagg, she must be tired" I told my Kwami. "Sure, sure, just let me admire my precious cheese~" Plagg replied hugging his 'precious cheese' . "Plagg, claws out!!" And I transformed. I locked my room and jumped out of the window. I visited Y/N thinking of how to explain how I got her address.

First Person POV:
I was trying to sleep till something knocked on my balcony door. I didn't mind at first but i got annoyed since it kept going on and on and on.. So I stood up and checked my door. "Ahhhh!! What the! Wha-What are you doing here Chat Noir?!"

I screamed. "Uh I uh..-" but he got stopped. "Y/N! Is everything alright love?" My mom asked worried. "Uhh yeah! Blanc almost fell that's all!" I replied looking at my sleeping cat. "Mkay! Make sure he doesn't!" My father replied. I nodded looking at the door and then back at Chat Noir. "I can explain.." Chat said. He told me everything.

So I believed him. Oh I did alright. We chatted for a while then he left. He told me about superhero stuff and yea blah blah blah he just kept saying how cool he was so yeah blah blah blah. He left a few hours later. I managed to slip some words while he was talking and mimic him. He was mad but his face was so cute! I got to brushed my teeth and went to bed. I kissed mum and dad goodnight and of course Blanc too then I went to bed.

------------

I woke up today exited. It's Sunday! Marinette invited me to her house to hang out, she said some of her other friends will be there too! "Mum! Dad! Going to a friend's is that alright?" I asked as I went downstairs. "Sure hon, have fun!" Mom said, "Thanks!" I replied running out the door, I was almost late, but lucky for me, Adrien's car passed by. "Hey Y/N!" He said as he waved out of the window. "Hey!" I shouted as I catched my breath. "Do you even know where to go?" Adrien asked, I asked the same question In my head, "I actually don't know where Mari's house is". 

"Hop on!" Adrien said waving his hand to come inside. We got to Mari's house a few moments later. We walked inside together. It was warm and cozy Marinette was waiting in front of the door. "Finally! I thought you guys would never come! Follow me!" She shouted, we followed her up to the loving room. Everyone was already there. We played some games played truth or dare and a whole bunch of stuff, we got to know each other more, like our hobbies and our favorite color and stuff.

Marinette's favorite color was pink obviously, Adrien likes the color green, which was quite a surprise. It all ended this afternoon. Adrien drove me home. "Thanks for the lift!". As I went inside there was a boom. "And an akuma attack, great. Just great" I went to an empty alleyway and transformed. "Tagg, let's run!" (I'm not good with fighting scenes so let's skip the battle..)

------------

"Tagg, Cheetah off" and I untransformed. I went inside and was greeted by my parents. I went up to my room and fed Blanc and Tagg. By 6:00 p.m we had dinner. I had f/f while my parents had steak. I went up, brushed my teeth fed Tagg again and went to bed. I was almost asleep until.. "Knock Knock sleeping beauty~"

I heard as Chat Noir was knocking at my balcony window. "Ugh! Door is open try to push it three times GENTLY" I said as I snuggled under my blanket. "Is my purrincess sleepy?" He said sitting beside me. "Mhm" I answered as I yawned. I fell asleep soon after, not worrying about Chat.

------------

I woke up pretty early today, it was Monday so I had to get ready for class. I ate breakfast and checked my calendar, it was bring your pet to school day! I was exited to bring Blanc so I groomed him till his fur was in place. I put him in his carrier and stuffed his pet bag with snacks, food and yea other pet stuff. I wore a comfortable cheetah sweatshirt my parents got me last week. I packed everything and set of. On my way I was greeted by Adrien. "Hey Y/N!" He greeted as he got of his limo. "Hey!" I said as I turned around and waved.

"Wanna walk to school with me?" He asked pulling his hand out. "Mhm! Sure prince charming~" I said as I took his hand we both talked about some stuff on the way to the classroom holding hands. But then a girl stopped us... "Adrien, could I borrow you little friend here?" She said pointing at me with a 'pretend nicey-nice look'. "Sure? See ya Y/N!" He said as he went inside the classroom. The girl dragged me into the girls bathroom. "I don't know who you are or where you came from but, Adrien is mine." She said disgusted with my look.

"Where'd you even get that sweatshirt? It looks horrible, did you get it from the trashcan?" She said laughing at me. I don't want my secret identity revealed (my famous identity) so I just kept the act. While she was laughing like a psycho, I slipped away and ran to the classroom. I sat beside Adrien and catched my breath. Blanc was with him. "You left him" he said pointing at hissing Blanc.

"Oh yeah, he's hungry, that's why he's cranky" I said as I pulled out his snack. I fed him as Miss Bustier came in with Mari following. As class started, Lila rushed in the classroom. "I'm so sorry ma'am but I got chased by a dog" she lied. I knew she did because I didn't hear any barking. I know it because Tagg gave me extra hearing.

------------

Then it was time to show us our pets everyone had interesting animals, unlike mine, cats are really common, but none of them had cats so I was the only one. It was my turn up next. "Y/N, it's your turn" Miss Bustier told me I nodded and took Blanc out of his carrier and held him tightly in my arms.

"Hello everyone! This is my cat Blanc Noir. I called him that because as you see, he has a white coat with splashes of black. He doesn't like other people he's not used with so he if you approach him, he will his immediately, but he will not, if I command him too. He likes salmon and tuna!" I kept telling them his history but none of them were really listening except for Marinette and Adrien. I finished and sat back at my seat. "Thank you for your information Y/N! We have learned many about cats." Miss said as I sat down in my seat.

------------

School ended really quickly so I got to go home real soon too! Once I got home my parents were waiting at the door with our luggages. "Mum, Dad, what's, what's all this?" I said wondering why all of our stuff are packed. "Sweet heart, we're moving from this condominium. We're moving to a bigger house!" I was in shock. I put Blanc down and jumped up and down with joy. We rode our limo to our new house and I was amazed with the size of the mansion. I was filled with joy.