~My hot stepbrother~

~Your mum broke up with your dad because he cheated on her with a bitch that he found at a strip club.The problem is that your mum didn't stay without a boyfriend and she found one.He is a kind person he is like your dad.Your stepdad has brown hair and brown eyes he is tall and he is 40 years old and your mum is 36.Your mum and your step dad are 5 years together.Your step dad has a son.His son is tall and he has hazel eyes and he has brown hair.On your school he is the most popular boy,he is over protective and his name is Chico.You and  Chico are cold to each other for no reason.You like him 1 year now and you haven't told anything to anyone because you think it's weird <<it is a little bit>> but you cants do anything about that.Oh you have a boyfriend his name is Josh.You like spending time with him but the last few days he is different he doesn't send you messages like he did before and you don't go out like you used to.Chico doesn't like him.He always say to you that he isn't good for you he is weird and all that stuff, you don't believe him.Now it's holidays and you don't have school.

YOU WERE TALKING TO THE PHONE WITH JOSH

Y/n:hey Josh

Josh:what happened again Y/n

Y/n:why are you being so cold?!

Josh:I have work can we just talk about that later ?

Y/n:whatever!
(You hang up on him.You saw Chico standing on your door way )

Y/n:what do you want ?

Chico:mum said to tell you that the dinner is ready come downstairs and eat.

Y/n:tell her I'm not hungry.

Chico:why you are not hungry?

Y/n:I just don't want to eat !

Chico:all right!

Y/n:But what we are having for dinner?

Chico:Lazania.Do you want to eat now?

Y/n:Fuck yeah I'm coming

Chico:ok come on then !

~you and Chico went to eat with your stepdad and your mum.But suddenly your phone rang and it was Josh~

Chico:If it Josh I'm gonna—

Y/n:Shhhh.Hey Josh what do you want?

Josh:I come to pick you up ?

Y/n:when did we said that and I don't remember?

Josh:I said that and come on we are going to my house

Y/n:ok one sec I'm coming!
(You hang up the phone)

Chico:where are you going Y/n?

Y/n:to Joshs house why?

Chico:Whatever.Do you want me to drive you to JoSH?

Y/n:well no I don't want.He is here bye !

~you went outside and you saw Josh talking to the phone and he was smiling~

Josh:Bye bye we will talk later if you need something call me.Bye Sara !

Y/n:who was on the phone ?

Josh:none of your business!

Y/n:oh ok chill

Josh:don't telling me to chill you bitch!
(You slap him)

Y/n:don't you ever talk to me that way!

~you guys went to Josh's house and you were sitting on his sofa but suddenly your BFF send you a pic of him and an another girl kissing ~

Y/n:JOSH COME HERE!!

Josh:what happened?

(You showed him the pic )

Y/n:WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HUH?I TRUT YOU ANF YOU DID THIS?!

Josh:LOOK I CAN EXPLAIN!

Y/n:THERE IS NOTHI TO EXPLAIN ABOUT ME AND YOU WERE FUCKING DONE.GO AND FUCK THAT BITCH I DON'T CARE BYE!

~you went outside and you were walking and crying.Your mum sends you a message and told to that her and your stepdad will go to a restaurant and Chico will be at home.After 30 minutes you went home still crying but you wipe off your tears.You open the door and Chico was sitting at the sofa.You can tell that he noticed that something was wrong but he didn't say anything.You went to your room and change into your pjs~

Your pjs btw
⬇️

~you started crying again

~you started crying again.Josh had called you 50 time but you didn't answer.Suddenly you heard a knock on the door ~

Chico:Y/n!

Y/n:what do you want !

Chico:open the fucking door now !

Y/n:no leave me the fuck alone!

Chico:open it or I will break it !!
(You open the door)

Y/n:And now what?!

Chico:Why are you crying!!

Y/n:it's none of your busines

Chico:why you are crying?

Y/n:Josh....he cheated—

Chico:THAT BASTARD.WHAT I WAS TELLING YOU Y/N ABOUT HIM HUH I WAS TELLING YOU HE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOU DIDNT FUCKING LISTEN!!!

Y/n:STOP YELLING YOU ARE RIGHT BUT STOP!!

~Chico pins you to the wall and grab your neck and said to you that no matter what he will kill him~

Y/n:CHICO LET ME GO!

Chico:Shut the fuck up!

Y/n:make me !

Chico:what?

Y/n:I said make me !

Chico:Ok

~he kissed you without saying a word and then he pushed you to the bed and got on top of you and kissed your neck then your bust and he take all your clothes of then you guys fucked ~

HELLO GUYS SORRY FOR NOT POSTING AND SORRY FOR THIS SMALL IMAGINE IM SO LAZY SOME TIMES😭ANYWAYS THANKS YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND FOR THE COMMENTS PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT 🤍🤍🤍