Juan's sister

~you are Juan's younger sister.Your are 18 years old you are a bad bitch you are a  psychopath yours and Juan's parents doesn't like you they only like Juan.Juan is an overprotective brother that can kill every person that touch you and he has a best friend you know him because he is famous his name is Chico and yes he is stupid hot.The problem is that you like him,Juan knows about that and he has told you that he doesn't like it.Chico doesn't know that Juan has a sister that's a thing that make you sad but Juan doesn't care.~

Y/n:Juan what are you doing tonight?

Juan:I'm going out with Chico why ?

Y/n:can I come too ?

Juan:Let me think about it. N.O!

Y/n:But why !?

Juan:Y/n:I don't want you to be around Chico!

Y/n:omg can you stop that shit?!Every fucking time I want to go out you are telling me no and no!And YOU think that YOU can leave the house when ever you want too but I can't !What the fuck why?!

Juan:Y/n! We both know that you like Chico but let me tell you something that you probably have forget that CHICO HAS A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND PLUS HE DOESNT KNOW YOU AND HE DOESNT LIKE YOU !

Y/n:you know what Juan ? F.U.C.K  Y.O.U. You think that you can do whatever you want because you are my big brother huh?Or because you are mums and dads favorite child you think that you can control me?Well bitch hear me out!I have one friend and that is Billy you don't like him but you want me to have friends.I am friends with Marcus you are telling me that he isn't good for me because you and Chico are fucking famous.SO STOP CONTROL EVERY FUCKING MOVE THAT IM MAKING because one day I will leave you here and telling to yourself why the fuck I didn't let her be?! Oh and CHICO CAN HAVE EVERYTHING THAT HE WANTS I NOW HE DOESNT WANT ME YOU DONT HAVE TO REMINDING ME THAT THING every FUCKING time you see me because that is so fucked up you know.Oh and MUM is the one that made me a psychopath I wasn't that girl that is a bitch or the freak or the psychopath one OK?!But you know what ?Im proud of myself for being the bitchy one the freaky one or the phychopath one ! I'm seek of it and seek of you.Oh and DA—

Juan:Y/N STOP THATS ENOUGH I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING YOU SRE SAYING OR DOING AND IM SORRY THAT IM HURTING YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH THAT CHICO HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND IM SORRY FOR MUM AND IM SORRY BUT I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT OR TOO HELP YOU WELL IM NOT FUCKING PERFECT!AND YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT GO DIE PHYCHOPATH NOBODY CARES!IM GOING OUT WITH CHICO BYE!

(He didn't say anything about what he said you were hurt when you heard him say to you go die.you and him were so close but when he was for summer in yours parents house he changed a little bit.He was rude to you for no reason one time he slapped you.One think you didn't knew is that he have talked to Chico about you and Chico told him that you looked good and he likes you even tho Juan always told you that Chico doesn't like you)

~After 5 hours Juan wasn't home yet all the time you cried but suddenly you heard Juan screaming your name and Chico telling him to shut up.You went downstairs and saw Juan all cove in blood~

Y/n:WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!?

Juan:HeLlO Y/n HoW aRe YoU I m FiNe

Chico:JUAN SHUT THE FUCK UP

Y/n:CHICO LETS PUT HIM ON HIS BED

(You and Chico put Juan on his bed and you went downstairs)

Y/n:tell what the fuck happened?

Chico:ok so Juan was drunk and some boy was flirting with a girl he like and then he fight with him !

Y/n:and you did nothing?

Chico:I did!

Y/n:what !?

Chico:I fight too!

Y/n:WHAT THE FUCK Chico you could help Juan and then leave the guy and then leave the club it was so difficult are you an ashole or something !?

Chico:talk to me better.Now good night I'm going home

Y/n:no you will not go home like that you will sleep here but first let me take care your wounds that you have on your stomach!

Chico:ok mummy

(When Chico said that you thought that you are going to die but after that you picked up his shirt and started taking care his wounds you felt his hands on your waist every time he was hurting)

Chico:ouch!!

Y/n:I'm so sorry but this bitch cut you so bad I can't do anything!

Chico:stop this shit it hurts !

Y/n:the fuck! I can't you will have more pain if I don't!

(You were wearing a crop top and when Chico grabbed your waist he grabbed you with power and you were hurt but you didn't say anything.After 10 minutes you were done)

Y/n:Stop screaming like a baby.I'm done!

Chico:what did you just call me !

Y/n:a ba—

(Then Chico kissed you and you kissed him back you didn't break the kiss until you guys went to your bedroom <you know what happened >)

To be confused

HELLO GUYS I MISSED YOU!HOW ARE YOU HAVE YOU EATEN TODAY?IM SORRY I HAVENT POST SO MANY DAYD BUT
✨🙄SCHOOL 🙄✨I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT HAVE A NICE DAY ! I WILL TRY TO POST TOMORROW 🦋🤍🤍🤍