Temporary Bliss~Song Preference

Temporary Bliss by The Cab (I love this song and The Cab so much!)

Thomas: "Cause I can't keep sleepin' in your bed, if you keep messin' with my head..."

You and Thomas played mind games with each other. It killed both of you, but you guys are too stubborn to change. You each lead the other on and you're both sick of it. But you could never end it because you love each other too much.

Minho: "Tell me what's the point of doin'  this every night..."

You and Minho would sneak around because you didn't want anyone to know about the two of you. It made Minho feel like you were ashamed of him. He wanted to tell everyone you were his, but you wouldn't allow it. Minho often wondered what the point of sneaking around was, but he'd never leave you because he's too in love with you.

Newt: "I can't keep touchin' you like this, if it's just temporary bliss..."

Newt couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't hold you in his arms and know you weren't his. You would never fully commit to having a relationship with him and it hurt him so much. You'd act like you were a couple but you wouldn't let him officially call you his. Newt wanted to quit but every time he thought about it, it broke his heart.

Gally: "I'm your one and only, only when you're lonely..."

You only came to Gally when you were feeling lonely or bored. It angered him a lot. He wanted you to want him all the time. You'd flirt with other guys, but wouldn't even acknowledge him. Gally wanted nothing more than to make and see you happy and if it meant only loving him sometimes then so be it. He'd do anything for you no matter how much it killed him.

AN: Hey guys sorry I haven't updated I've been sick and really busy. If you've never listened to The Cab then you should because they're amazing. I'm gonna try and work on the mini series. Alright bye boos