Minho Imagine

Where was he? Minho had never cut it this close before. There were only ten minutes left until the doors shut. You were standing outside the Maze tapping you foot nervously.  And Newt kept giving you sideways glances, which wasn't helping.

"He's gonna make it," Newt said.

"I hope," You were being a pessimist but you really needed Minho to make it.

"He will. Don't worry, he wouldn't le-" Newt was cut off by the shouts of the other galders. Minho  turned a corner and you could see him. He looked exhausted. He was struggling to keep moving.

"Come on Minho! I need you!"

Minho's head snapped up at the sound of your voice. Whatever exhaustion was in his system vanished. It was like he had gotten a new burst of energy. He ran faster than he ever had before. He didn't falter, he didn't stop. Not until he had his arms tightly wrapped around you.

"Don't you ever do that to me again."

"I won't, I swear. I'm so sorry," he let out a cry. You could feel him crying against your shoulder. You held him tighter and rocked him back and forth. "I was so scared," he whispered.

"It's okay. It's all okay now. You're safe. Everything's going to be alright."

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I love you. I promise to never do it again."

"I love you more."

"Not possible," he pulled away and kissed your forehead.

AN: I am so sorry  I didn't update yesterday. I was having a bad day and my head felt like it was going to explode. Thank you guys for everything. I think I'll update twice tonight to make up for yesterday. Remember to Vote, Comment, and Request!