I Can Do Anything Song Preference

I Can Do Anything by 3OH!3 (MILD LANGUAGE IN GALLY'S PART BUT IT'S ONLY ONE WORD. SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE CUSSING.)

Thomas: "I could live off the beats. Or die from the dancin'..."

Thomas wanted to live in the moment with you. He wanted to dance with you, he wanted to live life with you, and he wanted to be with you. He didn't care as long as he was living off the beat with you or dying after a life of happiness.

Minho: "We won't ever stop. We won't ever stop."

You know the rules of being a Runner and he does too. He vowed since the day you came up in the box to get you out. He would never stop running, never stop trying. It was his only other obsession besides you. As long as you never stopped loving him, he'd never stop running.

Newt: "I can smell the roses. Or watch as it decomposes..."

You knew about Newt's past in the Maze and it made you cherish him even more. Sometimes he'd often go through little spells of depression. They'd only last for a few days, a week at most, but they were bad. You'd walk with him and when you would point out something beautiful and he'd mumble something about death, and a few tears would fall down his face. You'd pull him into a hug and a few days later, he'd be your bright ray of sunshine again.

Gally: "I ain't gonna take no shit from no one. I ain't gonna take no lip from no one..."

Gally didn't let anyone mess with him or you. He had punched quite a few guys' teeth out for saying crude comments about you. When Thomas would try to start stuff, Gally already had his fists thrown up. Gally was your protector and he would never let anyone get away with hurting you.

AN: I really like this song so I thought it'd be fun to do a song preference. I'm also writing the Minho part of the 'He Makes You Feel Insecure' imagine series. Okay bye boos