"Princess!"

Denki is secretly a Princess and Kirishima is so surprised, he yeets to the sun and explodes.

Bakugo also eats his arm off in shock.

This is also by: Ijustwanttoread854
By this time I have ur name memorized 💀

———————————————————

Mina somehow got access to the loud speaker.

How? We'll never know.

On the loud speaker, we heard: "Attention all UA students, if you are in any class that is not 1-A, don't listen to this. We have an exception for Shinso tho."

"What the hell is she up to?" Someone asked, not sure who.

Somehow sensing the fact someone had said something, Mina continued, "Everyone who I said, please come to the office. Yes, everyone." With that, the speaker cut off.

"Guess we best be going," Deku said.

While we all made out way through the hall, Shinso followed. Murmurs lingered the classrooms as we passed.

The first one in was non other than Bakugo. "Hello!" A voice from the corner said.

Shinso whispered, "Someone distract her then turn the lights on when she least expects."

"Hello," the voice continued, "I've brought you all here for an important reason. It is simply because we ne—"

The lights turned on, Infront of us stood Shinso.

"I- How?–"

"Mina had the idea. That's why I was late getting here. I had to help her." Shinso replied. "She also bribed me."

"What'd you bring us here for?" Bakugo snapped.

Shinso replied with Mina's voice, "Secrets."

Mina appeared in the darkest corner. "Denki's first with his secret."

"I-" I stumbled. "I am... A.. A princess."

Kirishima eyes were almost gone. "What?! PRINCESS? You've- YOU'RE THE LOST PRINCESS OF THE UA SCHOOL!"

"There's always the possibility." I said surprised, obviously trying to deny the truth.

Kirishima's hair almost about hit his shoulders. He got up from the invisible chair he sat in, walked to the window, opened it, and breathed. We watched his every move.

"I will miss you all." He said, as he took a strand of hair and lit it up. "Count down from 10 for me, please."

"10"
"9"
"8"
...
"2"
"1"
"Good bye, accomplish heroment, for me at least." Was Kirishima's last words before he went to exploded up to the sun, where he'd never be seen again.

A few minutes after we had been watching, Shinso noticed writing on the window. It read:
Hello, it is me, Kiri, Shitty Hair, or whatever. Who ever finds this carving in the window, please, tell Bakugo to stop eating his arm. Thank you.

Your friend,
Kirishima.

As Shinso read it out loud, we looked at Bakugo, who had made his way thru his skin to his bone.

"What?" He said, "I was hungry!"

"And in shock." Kirishima's faint voice said.

———————————————————
The part with Kirishima's ghost was bc I spend A LOT of time reading Ghost Stories. 💀

Anyways, I started this April 21. Only to the part "someone" (Bakugo) said "What the hell is she up to?"

And I finished it today. May 11.
The date separation is just—