"Like Rabid Animals."

Ijustwanttoread854
Ik this was a continuation of the last chapter BUT HOLY FUCK DO I HAVE AN IDEA TO MAKE THIS LIKE THE STORY IN BOOK 2 OF MIMIC–

—————————————————————————

Update-
July 8th, 2022, many months after this was made.
MY GUY JUST SO U KNOW I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHERE I WAS GOING WITH THIS STORY AT THE TIME I JUST KEPT WRITING 💀)

KK ON TO THE STORY—

—————————————————————————
A long time ago, before the dinosaurs, lived things far beyond the wildest dreams.

That is, until they turned to act differently. As if they had become something.

There were two children, twins actually. 854 and Corcra. (Corcra is Purple in Irish according to GT) They were a boy and a girl. The girl was 854 and the boy, Corcra. Now, this is no story of Adam and Eve. No, no, no. This is 854 and Corcra.

Corcra, the youngest of twins decided to go far beyond where 854 had told him. The ground. He grabbed a shovel, well a stick, and began to dig.

Corcra thought,"If I can dig the ground maybe I can see what all that sound coming from there is."

854 always said,"You'll find out greater things on land!"

Corcra began to dig. But what he didn't know was that the hole would be his favorite hole until death.

-
"Corcra? Corcra, where are you!" 854 called out. No sound was heard.

"Wha-" Corcra said with curiosity as he found something not to far in the hole. "Sister, Sister! Come here!" He yelled.

854 heard and ran,"What is it?!"

"What's this orange thing?" Corcra asked.

854 replied,"Dunno. Maybe a pot? Dig it up!"

He dug. "Ow! It feels like fire."

"Keep digging," 854 said.

He dug again. "Why is there a hand..?"

Caught off guard, 854 replied, "A hand?"

"A ha– AH!" Corcra was brought to the deep depts of Hell.

He made a deal with Satin and now became "Rabid."

Corcra Steel, now a rabid soul, will forever be trying to fulfill his deal that he never was able to fulfill on Earth.

The deal?
Corcra had to do something or else, he would become a rabid soul living on Earth trying to find someone, anyone, that looked exactly like his sister.

———————————————————
Do with that deal as you wish-
I didn't know what to make the something be :)