Mikasa:"Roman! Roman are you okay?!"

No response. Mikasa becomes enraged and she turns to Annie.

Mikasa:"I'm going to kill you!"

She shouts charging after her.

(Roman's mind)
Roman:"Not here again"

Roman says knowing full well where he is.

Diablo:"You got beat pretty bad"

Roman:"Yeah I did. I underestimated Annie"

Diablo:"Or maybe she's stronger than you "

Roman:"What?"

Diablo:"You heard me. Annie is stronger than you"

Roman stands up and he turns to Diablo.

Roman:"No way is she stronger than me. You see how I beat her in the forest? I could have won if it weren't for that flare being shot at me"

Diablo:"What makes you think you could have won? Maybe she was just waiting for the right moment to strike and you just fell for her trap"

Roman:"What has gotten into you?"

Diablo:"Nothing I just realized how weak you truly are. You may have the founder and Warhammer titan but you can't even use one of them at all and the other you can't even use efficiently"

Roman:"Well I would if you bothered teaching me how to use them!"

Diablo:"I refuse to waste my time on a pathetic mortal such as your self"

Roman started getting angrier.

Roman:"Well your a pathetic excuse for a devil! How could you even let your powers get taken away from you that easily and for thousands of years you till haven't even gotten them back!"

Diablo:"I could get them back now if only you weren't so weak!"

Roman:"What did you say?"

Through out his entire life Roman had always hated feeling weak to being called weak. Him being weak was the reason his mother died.

Roman:"Take that back"

Diablo:"Why should I? You know it's true"

Roman's eyes start glowing and he's skin starts burning.

Roman:"I'll make you eat those words"

(Wall Sina)
Roman's armor started burning off along with some other things around it. He's skin turns darker and he's eyes are now glowing pure blue. He's sharp teeth manage to grow even sharper and he's mouths extends. He's claws grow and he's body instead of releasing steam starts releasing very hot hot fire. The building he is in start falling to the ground and Roman regains consciousness. He felt nothing but anger and he had only one goal in mind.

Roman:"I'm going to kill you...... Annie"

 Annie"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Paradise Titan(Male Oc x Aot)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें