Chapter 13: His Voice, Her Comfort

Start from the beginning

Bugbog-sarado nasanaang g@#$ sa amin kung di lang kami pinigilan ng magaling na Heaven na ito. At heto nga, hindi namin siya pinapatahimik kung bakit.

“T@#$%, Heaven!!!! We could’ve beat that fck up!!! What the heck are you holding up for???” --- Rascal

“Or don’t tell us that you’re being a coward, Mr. PERFECT GANGSTER?!?!?!” sarcastic at may pang-uuyam na sabi ni Evan

“SHUT THE FCK UP YOU MORONS!!!! You don’t know how much I wanted to rip the face of that jerk with my own hands but I just couldn’t!!!! And really, you don’t have any clue why???” frustrated na bulyaw ni Heaven

Hindi ko ito magawang sisihin hangga’t di ko nalalaman ang dahilan niya. Dahil mismong ako, nakita ko sa mga mata nito ang sobrang pagtitimpi ng galit at pag-aalala na hindi ko inaakalang nararamdaman din pala ng isang tulad niya.

“Chill guys!!! Let’s hear Heaven first before jumping into any conclusions” mabuti na lang at napakalama sila ni Sage….always the calm Sage.

“Sage’s right.” Bumaling ako kay Heaven, “Now Heaven, talk.” I ordered calmly usig my full authority as leader of the Dark Phytons

“Just think of it this way. If we beat the fck up of that a**h**e, it’s not really him that we are hurting more but that girl. You have seen and known how much that girl is crazy of that b*****d!!!And if she has learned that we have beaten him up, it’s for sure she’ll only get furious at us.”

Natahimik kaming lahat sa paliwanag nito. Noon lang namin naintindihan ang rason nito. Tsk!!! He’s one heck of a gangster!!! Naisip pa talaga niya ang bagay na iyon huh??? Pero teka, if he had this plan all along, why had he chosen US to tag along instead of his own gang???

He smirked, “I know you are all wondering why I haven’t said a thing to the other members of Black Knights. One reason, I’m pretty sure that they would and without any hesitation beat up---scratch that---KILL that b*****d!!!Even with or without my permission. Calvin, XJ and Jiro were very much attached to that girl more than anyone of you and they will not be able to control theirselves.”

I smirked to myself. Dahil sa mga narinig ko mula dito, he earned my respect as a leader. But doesn’t he even realize that more than every one of us, it is actually HIM that cares for Helaisha very much???

I guess I’d just have to let fate do its own work.

But in case things might mess up, a punch wouldn’t hurt him that much right???*smirks*