"Nellie, it's 3:40 in the morning. I won't even ask why you're awake" he commented, receiving an eye roll from me.

"You're going to need stitches" I stated, inspecting the cut and attempting to stop the bleeding.

"Do it" Theo insisted.

My eyes dropped back to him.

"No, Theo, I can't do that" I replied, trying to convince him that stitching him by myself would just make things much worse.

He gave me a sigh.

"Still bleeding that much?" he asked. I shook my head, signaling that the bleeding had slowed down a bit. While a bandage would temporarily stop the bleeding, his first priority the next morning should be seeking professional help at the hospital wing for someone to give him stitches.

I cut the bandage to fit the size of his cut. Standing close to him, I focused on the task at hand, not noticing how I stood until Theo started laughing. Glancing down, I saw him smiling.

"What" I said, giving a smile before continuing with the bandage. He observed me silently, and despite nothing ever happening between us, there was an undeniable tension.

The bandage was in place, and Theo's bleeding had calmed down. As I looked at him to say that the task was done, I didn't expect his gaze to still be fixed on me. His eyes staring into mine, and despite my efforts to ignore it, his stare stayed.

Before I could step away, his hands slid to the back of my legs, cupping them tightly under my ass. Slowly, he bent over and laid his forehead against my stomach, letting out a sigh that seemed laden with some underlying burden, something was bothering him.

I responded by wrapping my hands around his head, gently scratching his hair and resting my own head on top of his. His whisper of my name sounded pained, causing a pause. However, he didn't keep talking, and I eventually released him, but he didn't let go of me.

Concerned, I asked, "Are you okay, Theo?" No response came, and he continued to hold me. His hands traveled up the back of my leg, reaching my thigh and waist. Drawing me even closer, removing any remaining space between us.

His gaze lifted from my stomach to meet my eyes, a mix of sadness and intense desire. Slowly standing up while still holding me, he maintained eye contact. His hand gradually trailed up to my neck.

And without further hesitation, he tightened his grip on my neck and came closer to my face, like he was going to kiss me.

Looking at my lips, holding my chin, he asked "do you mind?" In a calm voice that made me relaxed.

I didn't know what was going on, I just gave him a nod, and then, he kissed me.

He began slowly to kiss me, he was careful.

This experience was unlike anything I had felt before. His lips against mine felt harmonious, as if we were destined to do this and I couldn't comprehend the intensity of the sensation.

Pressing me against the wall, carefully, he continued the kiss, his hands exploring some parts of my body. I felt exposed, vulnerable, and surprisingly, it felt good—so good that I couldn't help but groan. Theo's response mirrored mine.