14. The perfect plan

H/c = your hair color

E/c = eye color

F/c = Your favorite color

⚠ Trigger warning ⚠

Blood

My head was full of thoughts and I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about what happened today. Killua is getting unstable each days, he has hurt me so he is going to hurt the people I love in the near future for sure. I have to escape from here as soon as I can, but how?

Killua shifted in his sleep, hugging me even tighter. My body hurts cause of how tight he is holding me, not to mention the bruises from before. I carefully lifted his hand from me and slowly moved away from him, but he shifted again and pulled me into his chest one more time, "Oh for God's sake!"

I woke up when the sun ray hit my eyes. I rolled on the other side with an annoyed grunt. Suddenly I felt something soft, I opened my eyes and saw it was a f/c teddy bear. It was almost my size.

"Good morning love! did you like your gift? I went to downtown and saw this cute bear, look! it has the same eye color as yours! To be honest it reminded me of you so I brought it"

"Well can I assume it didn't involved any lives or fingers?"

"Unfortunately, not" Killua grinned.

"What a psychopath" I thought. Did he bring it as an apology for what he did yesterday? I looked at him. He was looking at me with his blue shiny eyes. But I wasn't going to let him off easy. I scoffed and looked away.

"Love, are you still angry at me? I'm sorry, I lost my tempe-"

"Just how many time are you gonna do the same thing and say that you 'lost your temper'?"

He looked down, he was feeling guilty, good...

"Then you tell me love, how can I make it up to you?"

I smirked, My plan had worked. I just need to drag this some more. I looked at him innocently.

"I feel suffocated here, I have got no one to talk to"

"W-What are you saying, love? you've got me!"

"I meant a friend! Who should I talk to apart from you? Illumi?"

I saw him visibly getting tensed. He stayed quiet for a moment.

"What are you suggesting then?"

"How about you let me play with Alluka? Last time when we went, she was good to me, seems like she likes me. And you don't have to worry about me going anywhere cause her room is always locked"

He seemed to be in a deep thought for some time, after than he nodded his head.

"If that's what you want, then alright. But I have a condition, Canary will go with you. You see Alluka is a loving child but she can be dangerous sometimes, though she won't hurt you cause I told her you were my family, but still"

I nodded, it was still better than nothing.

I entered Alluka's room with Canary. Alluka's eyes went wide when she saw me. "Y/n! I missed to so much!"

I hugged her as she kept giggling like a small child.

"I came to see you, how are you doing?"

She started jumping with happiness. We talked for what looked like an hour. It was time to do what I came here to do. I took out the scissor I brought from Killua's room. I was scared but I knew that it was the only way out from me. I glanced at Canary and Alluka, both of them were standing in a corner looking at the drawings on the wall. Yes, it was the right time, I took the scissor and jabbed it in the palm of my hand. Cry of pain left my mouth, but I made sure to hide the scissor in one of Alluka's stuffed toy. Both Alluka and Canary looked at me. Alluka started crying and Canary ran towards me.