11. Not alone

Killua's pov:

I miss her. It's been a 3 days since I last saw my love and it is driving me crazy. Today will be the last day I stay in this awful place and finish my work and tomorrow I can see her. I've been alone my whole life but now I it hurts me to stay away from her. I want be with her, wake up with her every morning so that her face is the first thing that I will see. I can make her happy, give her everything she wishes for. The only thing I ask is for her to love me, that is all I want.

Illumi pov:

I need to control my emotions, today I let it out of control. I have keep my head cool and play it nice if I want to make y/n mine. She doesn't like Kill, not yet I'm sure of it. And I have to make sure to keep it that way. I see y/n as she is sitting by the tree, she was lost in her thoughts. What could be she thinking? Maybe she's thinking of different plans of running away from here?. I laughed at her innocent thinking, did she thought there was even a smallest possibility? Poor girl. Her first mistake was to catch the attention of a zoldyck, her 2nd mistake was to catch the attention of the other. Though father told me she was supposed to be mine, I never wanted to find her, it was just some childish desire after all, because bringing the kid of a betrayer will only create problems in this family anyways. And I didn't like the feeling when I think someone was supposed to be mine. I didn't understand the meaning or the sentiment behind it. I just thought that it was something that simply was meant to be, y/n was meant to be mine. And I thought that feeling to be a distraction, so I never tried to find her in the first place. But now that she is in front of me, I can understand why killua fell head over heels for her. When I first met her I thought she was an interesting person, but the more I got to know her the more I found myself drawn toward her... Wait, what is she doing beside the pond?

y/n pov:

I can't think of anything. The security is tight here, even if I somehow manage to get pass that then mike will eat me when I got to the gate, and not to mention that I will have to train for at least a month before I even try to move the gate. But first thing first, I have to work on my strength, and learn that nen Illumi was talking about with killua the other day. They were talking about putting a leaf into the water and then the leaf is supposed to do something that will determine what kind of user they are. I put a leaf in the pond water but it didn't do anything, maybe if I concentrate more... let me see a little bit closer... AHHHHH!

*splash*

I tried to get out from the water but I couldn't as I didn't know how to swim. I started throwing my hand but it was no use. Just when my head was going under water someone grabbed my hand and yanked me out from the water. I started coughing out water and took as much air I could, after I was a little bit calm I muttered a thank you as I looked at my life saver.

"I am gone for a few days and you do this, love?" Killua was starring at me with both worried and mocking eyes. It was clear that he was worried but also couldn't control his laughter at my foolishness.

"What? Why are you so stunned? Did you miss me so much that you couldn't bare another moment of loneliness ? or are you that much happy to see me that you can't speak now?"

From his tone he was certainly having fun. My face grew red with embarrassment. Killua cupped my cheeks with his hands.

"I'm sorry love, are you alright? Say something... please" his voice full of concern.

"Yes, I'm alright. I saw a fish so I was trying to get a closer look" I lied. I can't let him know about nen as he clearly told Illumi not to teach me anything about it. It was supposed to give me powers to defend myself and he didn't want me to learn it. Because then he will have a hard time keeping me here. I was wiping off my face with my sleeves, which were also wet...

Killua sighed as he stood up. "You should be more careful, love. Though the water here is not that deep, it still could've been dangerous. Get up now, lets get you inside the house and put some warm clothes, you must be freezing "

Suddenly I felt someone starring at me, but there was no one when I turned around. Killua's voice got my attention.

"I-I am sorry for making fun of you, I just wanted to make it less awkward by joking about it, but I guess it made you more uncomfortable" he said while he kept his eyes on the ground.

"It's alright really. I wasn't being careful"

"Well, I also didn't know how to start a conversation with you, I just really missed you"

I stayed silent. Killua grabbed my hand as he started to walk towards the mansion. I could hear him muttering, loud enough for me to hear.

"You don't have to say it back, not when you don't even mean it. I will wait for the time when you do"

Killua's mother was really happy to see him, she went to hug him but Killua just glared at her.

"Weren't you supposed to come back tomorrow?"

"Yes, I came back cause it ended early, and also it's Alluka's birthday today, I wanted to meet her"

"He have plenty of toys to play with, I'm sure he wont be bore-"

"SHE, have plenty of toys, yes. But she will be happy to meet her big brother on her birthday"

The air in the room was intense. And this was new information to me, Killua had another sister? And why didn't I ever meet her? After we went to the room, my curiosity got the best of me as I asked him about it.

"I didn't know about your sister, and I've been in this house for quite some time, how come I never saw her?"

Killua's face darkened. "It's because this family doesn't know how to treat her right, so they keep her locked up in a room"

I was beyond shocked at this. Why would they keep their own daughter locked up?

"I know what you are thinking, I also feel bad. But it's because of her powers. It's really dangerous for her or the people around her because of this. As much I hate it, it's for her own safety. Maybe in future, when she learn to control her powers a bit more, maybe then we can let her out. When the time comes, I will get her out from there myself, no matter what they say or what they do"

For a moment I felt bad for him. He had to see his sister like that. I am losing my mind just by living here for a few days and that poor girl is living for god knows how long in that room. I looked at Killua who was now holding a wrapped gift box in his hand.

"Can I go with you to see her and wish happy birthday?"

Author's note: I apologize for the chapter delay and not uploading the valentine's special chapters. I had to go to an urgent family matter. But now I'm back and I will try to upload more. and as you know I have another book called "worthy of love" if you like yandere stories read it and if you like my stories leave a vote. it really inspires me to write.

I had an important question. as you can see Illumi is kinda becoming possesive and obsessive over y/n and I was seeing some comments about readers not liking it. so Let me know in the comments if I should keep Illumi that way and maybe make him a yandere for y/n or... not develop that obsessive feeling that he is feeling for y/n. So comment if you want Illumi out of the yandere list and just wanna keep Killua as the only yandere... or keep both as yanderes.... LET ME KNOW! because I will need it in the next chapters.