'Cute...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So ye want to get some kind of brace to yer hand so it won't get more injured?" You asked Izuku as you two stood in front of the door.
"Yeah, I need to use One for All at maximum power, and try to use it on my power move," He explained.

"Deku! (Y/N)!" You turn to see Uraraka and Iida walking towards us.
"Hey Uraraka, Iida-" The moment you both reached to open the door, a huge explosion appeared in front of you.

"Hatsume, try not to explode everything in the Studio" Power Loader scolded.
"Failure is not an option Power Loader! I have to use every problem I can find to improve!" A voice said. The dust settled and you saw a pink haired human with goggles on her head.

She was laying in front of you, where you were helping Izuku up.
"Hello?" You asked her, as she looked up at made eye contact with you, making her gasp loudly.

"Dragon of beauty!! I have seen you everywhere!! It must me fate for us to meet!" She said dramatically. You took a step back as Uraraka and Iida ran at the two of you to make sure you're alright.
"Come in everyone," You four walked in and you were amazed at the gadgets here.

"If you want improvements on your costume, give me your instructions that came with your costume," Power Loader explained, motioning to a stack of papers. You took a sniff, and immediately felt off at the scent of gasoline and metal.

Izuku and Uraraka were immediately bombarded by Hatsume and Izuku almost being crushed by a suit. Your ears drooped at the sudden shouts as Iida slowly came near to Power Loader and whispered to him.

"Sir, would you mind making me a cooler for my engine legs?" Unfortunately, Hatsume heard him and gave him some weird arm blasters, which caused him to fall all over the place.

"Dragon of Beauty, I've been meaning to ask you about Viking, he's simply amazing!!" Hatsume swooned.
"So many materials he could make, his flaming sword, his winged suit, the gas bombs, all of it I love so dearly!" She beamed.

"He is a great inventor, Uncle Cloudjumper told how he modified his peg leg to adapt at any environment and control how he fights," You smiled at her, the two of you completely ignoring the three other humans suffering from the inventions.

"If I need any support for myself, I'll be sure to come to ye," You promised the girl, who had dramatic tears in her eyes.
"That means so much coming from an ally of Viking! Thank you Dragon of Beauty!" She sniffed, and immediately turned to her workshop.

"Hey, Uraraka, what part of your costume you want to change?" You asked the brown haired girl, walking over to the trio.
"Oh! I just want to see how I wouldn't make myself sick," She told you, making Hastume have a glint in her eyes.

"Oh I have a perfect thing for you!" She held up a barrel, causing the three humans to cower in fear.
"Is that going to explode?" You asked. And sure enough, it did.

"Oops!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Does it have to be this hard?" Mina whined, laying on the couch. You were in the kitchen, rummaging through the food as the girls were talking in the common area.

"Well, they don't call it intense training for nothing," Hagakure giggled.
"It's true, there's only a week left until the exam," Yaoyorozu piped up.

They started to talk about ultimate moves, and you just finished slurping up some jello.
"(Y/N), we noticed that you were different the day after we all moved into the dorms. A little more... happy?" Uraraka suddenly said to you, making you look at them.

"I am?" You asked her.
"Come to think of it, you are a little more cheery and happy," Jiro twirled her finger through her earphone jacks.
"I guess I do feel, warmth inside me for the past few days, I don't know why," You shrugged.

"You know what I think? I think you're in love!!" Mina squealed with delight, making you pause.
"Love?" That word was very foreign to you. It's not like you don't know the concept, it's just never crossed your mind during your stay.

"Oh come on, you had to have any interest in dragons back at your home?" Hagakure giggled.
"Well, there was a few courters back at home, but I never had any interest in them. It's the same old every thousands of years," You explained to them, leaning against the couch behind them.

"How about anyone interesting here in the human world~? There's got to be someone out there!" Uraraka beamed at you, and you opened your mouth, but paused.

"A human...? Hmm," You hummed, looking outside the window, seeing Izuku outside on the field. He was training, kicking and punching the air while looking at his notes. You paused for a second, and smiled.

"Love is complicated for me. It can be very beautiful, but outright dangerous to be involved with," You simply said stretching your wings.
"Especially since I have my siblings to take care of, I don't want to risk it, ye know?" You asked them.

"That does make sense. Now then, we should go to bed now," Yaoyorozu said, getting up. Mina whined at Jiro dragged her away.
"Well, whoever it is, they're lucky to have you," Uraraka winked at you, and motioned outside, then left.

You watched the girls leave, and turned back to Izuku.

"No... I'll be the lucky one,"