When you get you're period

📚[Dr. Jose Rizal]
- He would be prepared and not panic, because he has sisters and knows how to handle them. He would give your favourite food and drink, give you you're favourite book and would cuddle with you, if you want it. Cuddle bear is the nickname you gave him.

🗡[Andres Bonifacio]
- He would panic, but got help from Rizal, getting you anything food, necessity's, cuddles, hugs, kisses, anything so you won't get mad.

🗡[Emilio Aguinaldo]
- He is prepared for he has a sister, and will do anything to not make you burst out in chaos.

🌙[Gen. Antonio Luna]
- He is not prepared. He rushingly went to his mom and asked her on what to do. He got back home to you, to find him carrying a lot of items. He cooks your favourite food and would let you have specialties of sleeping in and cuddles and kisses. He spoils you.

📌[Col. Francisco Roman]
- He think he's prepared, but not really. He just hugged you, cooked your favourite food, cuddles and comfortable sleeping along side him.

⚙️[Cap. Eduardo Rusca]
- He would slightly panic. But, no worries he got help. He spoils your day with hugs and kisses, favourite food, drink, book you name it. Story hell yeah! Stories from work yes!

❣️[Gen. Gregorio Del Pilar]
- He is not prepared, well I mean he does know on what to do and not to do. So, props to goyong and his brother. He would make you smile every time, even if you are in pain, he would still make you smile. Telling stories, and even reading one of his poems to make you sleep.

❣️[Col. Julian Del Pilar]
- Like his brother, he know on what to do and not to do. He would insist that you stay in bed, and he will cook something for you and bring you whatever beverage that you want. He does not want anything ruining your day.

🖇[Col. Vicente Enriquez]
- He would not let you get up from bed, having breakfast in bed, yes. Coffee? Milk? You got it! Hugs, cuddles, kisses, and clinging on to him until he falls asleep along side you, smiling. He would do anything for you to not cause a ruckus.