❤️ Their/You're Confession❤️

📚[Dr. Jose Rizal]
- The way he told you was in a poem, when you read it (Finally done it :) )He was nervous, adjusting his collar a few times, wiping his forehead with his handkerchief. After you read the poem. You looked at him smiling.

"Maganda ang sinulat mo, Jose. Para kay Josephina ba ito?" You asked him, still re-reading it and walking towards him.

"Hi..Hindi..para saaking yan na minamahal na babae.." he said adjusting his collar (again for the 35th time) you looked up to him sadly smiling.

"At sino naman yon, Jose?" You asked holding the poem towards him.

"Ikaw, Ikaw ang aking minamahal ko na babae (Y/N)..." He grabbed your hand along with the poem and pulled you onto his chest. Feeling his heartbeat and radiating warmth.

"Kaya...pwede ba tayo..?"

"Hay Naku Rizal... Oo mi amore" He smiled happily and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

🗡[Andres Bonifacio]
-The way this man confessed to you was Sweetly lovely, even his comrades( the katipunero's even ) had a bit of help from the katipuneros and Aguinaldo. There you were on the side of the tree you both hang out, as he adjusted his white barong and his red scarf. He looked back at his friends who were hiding behind trees and bushes and gave him a thumbs up. He then walked towards you. You being a good listener, turn around to see Andres smiling at you. You smiled back.

"Bonifacio... Bakit mo gusto magkita rito?"
You asked, slightly swaying both of your arms from side to side. He reached out his hands towards you and grabbed both of your hands.

"(Y/N) matagal na tayong kaibigan...Iniligtas Kita sa Espanyol na iyon at ikaw naman ay nagligtas saakin, saaking mga malungkot na kaisipan. Ikaw rin ang aking araw, ikaw rin aking mi amada flor... pwede ba tayong dalawa sa isa't isa?" He said looking at you hopefully. You looked back at him with a smile and said.

"por supuesto mi amor" he smiled happily and gave you a quick kiss on the lips. Then you heard men cheering behind the tree's and bushes. You only giggled. Support you're general if it his love life.

🗡[Emilio Aguinaldo]
- How did he confess you say? Well it was actually timing of a confession. He was in his presidential office in malacañang, he sent you a letter telling it was an emergency (but not really an emergency) after hours that letter was sent his office door slammed right open, the slam echoed throughout the building and started rambling.

"Mionganongyari?Meronbagustong pumataysayo?!Meronnagnakawnggamit? Omerongusto mag-" before you even continued rambling on and on of possibilities, he realised that idea...wasn't a good idea.

" Hindi, wala na man ganoon pero pinapadalo kita rito dahil... gusto maging tayo... pwede ba tayo? Mi amore" he said, you didn't say anything but just kiss him on the lips with an embrace.

🌙[Gen. Antonio Luna]
- Well actually you confessed to him, with the help of his mother and friends ofc. Though he was a man of war, he may not look like a man of love, of course he loved his own mother but a stranger hmm.. not quite sure...

"Antonio meron akong sasabihin saiyo.."
You said nervously, while putting you're hands behind you're back.

"At ano naman iyon (Y/N)?" He asked slightly smiling putting his left arm on his hip while the other was on his right thigh.

"P-pwede ba na t-tayong dalawa sa isa't isa?" (Y/n) said reluctantly. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed you're forehead and said "Mahal din kita mi amor"

📌 [Col. Francisco Roman]
- He went up to you and said to meet him near the river where he always used to think about his future and life.

"Roman, gusto mo ko makita rito. Bakit naman iyon?" (Y/n) asked, putting a lock of hair behind her ear.

"(Y/n) alam ko na matagal na tayong kaibigan pero..." he said walking closely to him/her, putting a hand on (y/n)'s waist, there faces centimetres apart.

"Mahal din kita roman" (y/n) said and roman closed the gap between them and kissed passionately.

Meanwhile with the luna gang...

"Rusca, eto" Manuel Bernal gave rusca the betting money and rusca looked at him with a confused expression.
"Nagkatuluyan na sila ni roman"

⚙️[Cap. Eduardo Rusca]
- He thanked you, every time you guys meet  for saving his life, and eventually caught feelings for you. Looking happy everytime you passed by to say hello to the luna gang, his heart always skips a beat.

"Rusca~ meron akong sabihin sa iyo~" (y/n) said a-bit tipsy, rusca wasn't drinking but uh.. he drank like 2 half of a bottle beer.

"Lasing kana (y/n).. ano naman ang gusto mong sabihin saakin?" Rusca said while guiding (y/n) to a chair to sit on.

"Mahal na mahal kita~"Rusca's cheeks were crimson red, his heart beating faster than ever. He sat (y/n) down onto a chair, while doing so (y/n) hugged Rusca not letting go.

Rusca just smiled and mumbled "Mahal rin kita, (y/n)"

❣️[Gen. Gregorio Del Pilar]
- Well.. you were hard to get, the reason is because of his reputation of womaniser. He has lots of girlfriend's and some of them isn't even his age! Like geez general you already have many girls in different towns.

"(Y/n) pwede ba kita makausap?" Goyo said behind you, you were looking for something in the market and he thought 'maglapit lang ako, sasabihin ko na sakanya' but you know how to play with someone's heart so...

"At bakit naman heneral? Marami namang babae sa inyong mundo na naging.." you paused and looked at him, and whispered "nobya" he in return said "Nagmamakaawa ako sa iyo mangyaring makipag-usap lang tayo" with slight red cheeks " kung sasabihin mo ang pakiramdam mo sakin.. Pwede tayo" you said he had happiness in his eyes.
"Ngunit" you continued "kung ikaw ay magcheat muli hindi ako mag-alinlangan upang itago ko ang katawan mo sa mga bundok, intindihan mo ba goyo?" Goyo gave a shaky nod of agreement, he felt dominated by a girl threatening to kill him if he cheated.

(Y/n) kissed his cheeks and said her/his goodbyes to the general. Even if he's scared of (y/n). He still loves her.

❣️[Col. Julian Del Pilar]
- Well the thing is you're cousin's with the president and things got a little awkward but hey it did not end badly.

"Kolonel. Del Pilar , bakit kayo anrito?" Said Señor Presidente Aguinaldo, he was in his office with his friend (of course) mabini, and he was wondering why is he here? Maybe there was a fight?

"Señor Presidente, pwede po ba ako lumigaw sa inyong pinsan.." Julian said his hands slightly shaking, chest pounding hard. Aguinaldo looked at him, stood up and walked in front of him.

"Alagaan mo ba siya ng mabuti?" Aguinaldo asked the Colonel.

"Opo, Señor Presidente hanggang kamatayan" Aguinaldo eyed him, and nodded patting his arm. Afterwards he then left to find you and when he eventually found you, he kissed you and embraced you, happily that he can love someone.

🖇[Col. Vicente Enriquez]
- Someone gave him a letter and walked off. Leaving him confused, he opened the letter and read it. He makes a run for it to where you were. You decided to do something scary to confess. Yep.

"(Y/n)!" He shouted, looking everywhere for you after awhile of searching he found some blood and some tattered clothing, upon closer inspection, he froze the clothing his seeing right now was yours.

(Y/n) slightly made their way behind Vicente. Upon coming closer (y/n) saw him silently shedding tears, (y/n) slowly wrapped their arms onto him and reassured him that you're save. He slowly turned and embraced you tightly saying "mahal na mahal kita, (y/n) wag ka lang pagpahamak sa mga tao o hayop man" you smiled and said "mahal rin kita mi amor"

(Finally done it :) )