Vol 2. Epilogue - Not Alone

Začať od začiatku

"Really, you were?!" She energetically got excited. She slammed her tray on the table and stared at Mina.

"Uh... yeah. I was... very interested in... their usefulness." Her awkward lie cannot be more obvious but Hatsume didn't seem to notice.

Before Hatsume could babble about her inventions, the three of them thanked their food first. They picked up some chopsticks from the cup and snapped it.

Contrary to what Mina expected, Hatsume's drabble was very entertaining. She could see her love for these inventions along with her passion for what she does. Although something unusual was happening during their conversation.

Deku noticed her keen observation and tapped her on the shoulders. He leaned in her ear and whispered, what he had done to Hatsume when they were alone together.

"It only happens when I'm around. She doesn't feel aroused when she says baby to anyone else." Deku explained.

"So that's why she's suddenly pausing between her sentences..." Mina thought.

The flow continued as normal. They talked, they laugh and discuss about their school life. Jirou caught up to them and joined in late but she was still able to connect with the group.

After a while of talking, all of them finished their food. They picked up their trays, cleaning up their table. The group stood up and placed the trays in the proper place before leaving, once outside the conversation started again.

"By the way Hatsume, where are your dormitory located?" Asked by Jirou.

"Oh, it's a bit close to where the hero training grounds are located."

"It's a bit secluded, don't you think?" Jirou replied.

"Well, it's kinda like where we are right now. No one is around, meaning that we won't get interrupted when we are finishing our babies-ah... at home." She explained.

Deku inspected their environment. It seemed like they really were alone in the night. This privacy gave him an improvised idea.

"Hey Hatsume, could you look at my phone for a second?" Gaining her attention.

"What phone, you're not even holding in one in your ha-" Interrupted by Deku's green light, she dozed.

Mina and Jirou were able to block their sight, preventing them from being hypnotized just like what Deku ordered them to do.

"So, are we going to have some fun with her right now?" Mina asked.

"I can't right now, I'm too tired for the day. Maybe another time." Deku said.

Mina sulked while Jirou patted her on the back saying that it was a nice attempt.

"Oka enough that. Hatsume can you hear me?" His question made the hypnotized girl nod in response.

"These two girls are devoted to me, just like you. You all are equally the same, in terms of being mine. Got it?"

"Yes... Devotion... Equal... Yours..." She sheepishly said.

"Okay. The previous command will still take effect but you will accept it like it was your own idea, you will use your own logic to think of ways to justify that command. Is that understood?" He looked at Hatsume who has drooling.

"Yes... Master..."

"In the count of 3 you'll return to your conscious state. 3... 2...1..." Deku snapped her back.

"Ugh... What? Oh, sorry guys, I think I need to sleep early. I haven't slept yesterday." Hatsume said.

"Oh, don't worry about that. You did get to share Deku at the afternoon, right?" Mina tested her master's command.

"Well yeah, I did. Isn't that just normal with us girls?" Hatsume was confused by what Mina had just said.

The wind blew cold in the night, making the trees rustle. The group shivered due to the temperature and decided to go back to their dormitory.

"See you later Hatsume." Jirou waving goodbye.

"See you guys soon." Hatsume left the group and walked off into the dark distance.

"We should go back soon. I feel like we are being watched." Mina exclaimed to the group.

"Yeah right. Maybe it's the birds that's making you suspicious." Jirou teased.

"But it's true, trust me. Someone has an eye for us." The two laughed at her antics.

Thus made her pout in anger, in which Deku decided to aapologize. The three of them returned and continued their night. The two girls hanged out in the lounge along with the rest of the girls that had come back from their trip. While Deku was playing Poker with the rest of the boys when he got back.

The night fun has come to an end, as the last game concluded. "Dang it, why did you have to pick a Diamond King, Sero?"

Denki yelled in frustration. Kirashima grabbed his shoulder comforting him badly for being sore loser. "Come on man, He didn't pick the card. It was lady luck that decided your lost."

"I don't want to hear that from someone that won that round." Denki yelled.

"Atleast it was fun, hehehe..." Deku awkwardly tried to de-escalate the situation.

The group agreed but Denki was still salty about it. He went to his room first. Soon after that the rest of them were headed to their rooms. They had a friendly banter as they went up, they bid good night to each other and entered their rooms.

"That was tiring..." Deku said as he laid on the bed.

He closed his eyes and thought about everything that happened today. All the adventures and mishaps made him smile as he tried to sleep. Although there was memory that stuck put to him.

"I wonder why Mina felt she was being watched..." He thought.

But he disregards that scene, he was too tired to think about it now. As time ticked by, he slowly drifted unto his bed and was now in deep sleep.

AN - the 2nd volume has finished. Was a lot of work making these fanfics so I'm gonna take a break the following week. Don't worry I'm not like other author that just dips without saying a word. I'll be back, I just want a break from writing and to catch up with things in my life. As always that's all I have to say and Goodbye.