Bellamy didn't know what to do he wanted to comfort Octivia who looked scared but he also wanted to kill Lincoln. In the end he just stayed in his seat glaring at Lincoln.

Scene 4 - The Camp

Bellamy: Hey, everybody, gather around and grab a weapon. My sister's been out there alone for 12 hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without her.

Clarke: Hey, Jasper, you don't have to do this. You haven't left camp since we brought you back.

Jasper: Clarke, I need to do this.

Bellamy: We need all the people we can get. [to Clarke] We need a tracker. [raising voice] Finn. Get out here.

Raven: [Finn turns his head while Raven is cutting his hair] You want to lose an ear? Can't believe you let it get so long in lockup.

Finn: This couldn't wait till morning?

Raven: I was inspired. So... what did you want to talk about?

Finn: Nothing. It can wait.

"Can wait my ass" Raven half yelled at the screen.

The arkers tried to try and cheer her up by booing on the screen.

It seems to work as Raven laughed and smile at them.

Raven: [grabs his face and turns it towards her] That wasn't your 'nothing' face. That was your 'going on a spacewalk' face.

Finn: No more spacewalks. Get some rest, ok?

Raven: 'Kay. [kisses him]

Bellamy: [from outside] Finn, we're leaving.

Finn: All right. I'm coming. [exits tent] Hey, wait.

Clarke: Nice hair.

Finn: We should talk about this.

Clarke: You have a girlfriend, Finn. There's really nothing left to say.

Finn: Hey, hold on. It's true. I care about Raven. But you and me, we started something.

Clarke: No we didn't, I told you Finn it was just comfort.

Finn: Are you sure? Because I'm not.

Delinquent: Guys, guys. Come here!

Delinquent: What is that? So bright.

Delinquent: Did you see that? Look up there. It's so beautiful. [hundreds of shooting stars fall from the sky]

Raven: They didn't work. They didn't see the flares.

Bellamy: A meteor shower tells you that?

Clarke: It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral. Hundreds of bodies being returned to the earth from the ark. This is what it looks like from the other side. [to Raven] They didn't get our message.

The arkers looked confused. They didn't know how to feel.

Raven: [marches towards Bellamy] This is all because of you!