6

Kane: There it is. We know they've landed, but communications are down, which means we're still blind to conditions on the ground. Thanks to Abby's wristbands, at least we know how those conditions affect the human body, which is more than we've had for a hundred years. So nice work. Now, what are they telling us?

Abby: Two dead kids, dark tiles. Dr. Jackson, please share our theory with Councilor Kane.

Jackson: Of course. Granted, they've only been on the ground for seven minutes, but as of now, we believe the fatalities are due to the landing, not radiation levels.

Abby: Both boys died at the same time that we lost contact with the drop ship.

Kane: Rough landing? That's your theory?

Abby: The dots connect.

Kane: Would you agree that if it was radiation, we'd see fatalities climb fairly quickly now? Because I'm noticing a lot of red on that board.

Abby: Spiking vital signs, two possibilities, one, injuries sustained during landing.

Kane: And the other?

Abby: They're excited to be there.

Wells: We got problems. The communications system is dead. I went to the roof. A dozen panels are missing. Heat fried the wires.

Clarke: Well, all that matters right now is getting to Mount Weather. See? Look. This is us. This is where we need to get to if we want to survive.

Wells: Where'd you learn to do that? Your father.

Clarke look down at that.

Jasper: Ah, cool, a map. They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer.

Wells: You mind?

Jasper: Whoa.

Murphy: Hey, hey, hey, hands off of him. He's with us.

"The fuck" Murphy muttered.

Wells: Relax. We're just trying to figure out where we are.

Bellamy: We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?

Wells: We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority.

"Not the best idea to bring up his father" clarke said with a grimace before remembering what he did to her and becoming emotionless.

Octavia: Screw your father. What, you think you're in charge here, you and your little Princess?

"Princess?" Lexa asks clarke, surprising herself.

"It's a nickname" she muttered with a small blush.

Clarke: Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a twenty-mile trek, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now.

Bellamy: I got a better idea. You two go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change.

Delinquents: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Wells: You're not listening. We all need to go.

Murphy: Look at this, everybody... The Chancellor of Earth.

Wells: Think that's funny?

Murphy: Uh!

Clarke: Wells.

Clarke couldn't help but worry about him even if she didn't want to.

Male delinquent: Yeah, Come on. Get him!

Murphy: No, but that was. All right.

Male delinquent: What you gonna do now, Wells?

Murphy: Come on. Come on.

Male delinquent: Whoo! Whoo!

Wells: Aw. Aw.

Finn: Kid's got one leg. How about you wait until it's a fair fight?

Octavia: [to Finn] Hey, spacewalker, rescue me next. [to Bellamy] What? He's cute.

Raven glared at octivia who quickly said "I didn't know he was taken".

Bellamy: He's a criminal.

Octavia: They're all criminals.

Bellamy: Look, O. I came down here to protect you.

Octavia: I don't need protecting. I have been locked up one way or another all my life. I am done following orders. I need to have fun, Bell. I need to just do something crazy just because I can, and no one, including you, is gonna stop me.

Bellamy: I can't stay with them, O.

Octavia: Now what are you talking about?

Female delinquent: Go find something.

Bellamy: I did something, okay, to get on the drop ship, something that they will kill me for when they come down. I can't say what it is just yet, but you have to trust me. You do still trust me, don't you?

Octavia : Yeah.

"Ain't that manipulative" clarke said with a little sass causing Bellamy to glare at her while octivia nodded a little when he wasn't looking.

Finn: [to Clarke] Uh! So Mount Weather. When do we leave?

Clarke: Right now. We'll be back tomorrow with food.

Wells: How are the two of you gonna carry enough food for a hundred?

Finn: [Grabs Monty and Jasper] Four of us. Can we go now?

Octavia : Sounds like a party. Make it five.

Bellamy: Hey, what the hell are you doing?

Octavia: Going for a walk.

Clarke: [to Finn] Hey, were you trying to take this off?

Finn: Yeah. So?

Clarke: So this wristband transmits your vital signs to The Ark. Take it off, and they'll think you're dead.

Finn: Should I care?

Clarke: Well, I don't know. Do you want the people you love to think you're dead? Do you want them to follow you down here in two months? Because they won't if they think we're dying.

Finn: Okay.

Clarke: Now let's go.

Bellamy: Go on.

Octavia: Mwah!

[Sighs]

Clarke: You shouldn't have come here, Wells.

Octavia : Before you get any ideas, Finn is mine.

Cue a glare from Raven.

Clarke: Before you get any ideas, I don't care. Beside there's a better chance of me getting with you than him. [clarke send a little smirk at a blushing octivia]

Clarke smirk at a blushing octivia while Bellamy glare at her, and lexa look a little jealous although no one other than Indra notice lexa look.