The secretary threw the document into her arms and scolded her arrogantly.

"Next time to get the documents, I'll wait patiently when I'm not here. Don't rush me if I have anything to do. I'm very busy, you know?" The

secretary is someone who can talk in front of Mr. Gu. Although he doesn't have much power, the company No one dared to offend her easily, they all held her.

Therefore, after so many years, the temperament of this honest girl who only knew how to study hard and get into a good university has been nourished.

The project team leader rolled his eyes where she couldn't see, and said, "Sister said, sorry, I'll know next time." The

secretary snorted and left.

The project team leader returned to the station, and the team members saw this scene long ago. As soon as she came back, everyone gathered together and complained wildly.

"Isn't everyone a migrant worker? Seeing her like that, her eyes are growing to the sky."

"I used to be quite honest, but now she looks like a little bitch."

"Yue, I I couldn't help but want to hit her just now."

"It's just a secretary, I see her as the president's wife."

"Spit!"

Gu Yanming returned to Gu's house, and Gu's father was sitting on the sofa wait for him.

"How is it, did Ah Qing agree?" Father Gu asked eagerly.

Gu Yanming had an embarrassed look on his face, "Aqing, he..."

Father Gu frowned deeply, "If you have something to say, what do you do?"

"Aqing said he would rather not go back to this house, and absolutely I won't be separated from the sugar, so you will die."

"What?" Father Gu stood up from the sofa in excitement, his blood surged and he almost fell over.

Gu Yanming hurriedly stepped forward to support Gu's father, his face full of worry.

"Dad, don't be angry, you will hurt yourself."

"A-Qing, he is real, how could he be for a man?" Gu Yanqing seemed to find it hard to say, "A man, he doesn't even want a home."

"How can this man be with a man? It's really immoral, hey." Gu Yanming pretended to be sad.

These words were completely different from the enlightened words he just said in front of Gu Yanqing.

Father Gu paused for a while, then pushed Gu Yanming away and walked out, "I'm going to scold him to wake him up."

At this time, Father Gu and Gu Yanqing must not be allowed to meet.

Gu Yanming hurriedly stopped Father Gu, "Dad, I said everything I needed to say today, but Ah Qing is really too stubborn, he keeps saying that white sugar is his true love. Dad, if you go now, it's probably useless, at most. It's just another big quarrel with A-Qing."

"Your health is not good, you can't get angry anymore."

"You wait for me to persuade A-Qing more, and when he can listen to it, I will Take him home and talk to him properly."

Gu Yanming usually pretends to be very good at Gu's house, and although he is not welcome, Father Gu can still listen to what he has to say.

"This rebel is going to mad at me. Amin, tell me, he is so old, how can he be so stubborn? If this matter gets out, our Gu family's face will be disgraced by him. It may also affect the company's stock price."