The little milk cat's fingertips tickled Gu Yanqing's chest.

Gu Yanqing grabbed the kitten's soft and tender hand and kissed it, dotingly said, "Baby is so good." The

car carried them back to Gu's house quickly, Gu Yanqing clenched the kitten's hand and took him into the villa.

Gu's father and mother were sitting on the sofa in the living room of the villa.

Gu Yanming sat next to him, and when he met Gu Yanqing's eyes, he immediately showed a deep apology, and seemed to be very uneasy.

As soon as he entered, the little cat immediately felt a tense and depressed atmosphere that was completely different from the first time he came.

The owner's parents looked at him like they hated him.

The little milk cat subconsciously shrank into Gu Yanqing's arms, Gu Yanqing hugged the little milk cat and comforted in a low voice, "Don't be afraid, baby, I'm here." The

little milk cat felt more at ease.

Gu Yanqing took the little milk cat and walked to Gu's father and mother who were sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Dad, mom, brother, let me introduce you, this is Bai Tang, my boyfriend."

Then he turned to the little milk cat. "Tang Tang, this is my mother, father and brother. It's my uncle, aunt, and brother."

Little milk cat He opened his mouth and called out, "Hello, uncle and aunty."

Then he turned to Gu Yanming, and reluctantly called out "Hello, brother."

Although only Gu Yanming looked at him with a warm and friendly smile among the three, the cat was naturally alert.

He thinks that smile is more scary than the nasty expression of the master.

"Niezi, what a bastard boyfriend" Gu's father trembled with anger, pointed at Gu Yanqing's nose and ordered, "Quickly break up with him! Our Gu family can't afford to lose this person."

Although Gu Yanqing was cold since he was a child, he was sensible and filial. Ability, Father Gu has never spoken so harshly to him.

He is the only heir of the Gu family. In the future, he will inherit the children for the Gu family. What's the matter with a man?

Moreover, the spread of such a big scandal will definitely have a great impact on Gu's stock price.

Mother Gu was sobbing and looked at him to persuade him, "Child, you have been obedient and sensible since you were a child and didn't let us worry about it. Why are you so confused about the important things in life? Hurry up and break up with him, everything is still in time."

Gu Yanqing looked at his parents It's hard to feel angry and sad like this, but it's absolutely impossible for him to separate from the little milk cat and marry someone else.

He has been cold-hearted for so many years, and he only feels that way about kittens.

At first, he felt that he was just greedy for the attractive body of the little milk cat, but gradually, he realized that he had fallen deeply in love with the little milk cat at some point.

Facing the persecution and request of his parents, Gu Yanqing thumped and knelt on the ground with guilt.

"Dad, Mom, I'm sorry, I can't be separated from Tangtang."

Father Gu hated that iron was not steel, so he grabbed the teacup and smashed it at Gu Yanqing.

He was so angry now that the teacup was smashed straight at Gu Yanqing's head.

Seeing that Gu Yanqing's head was about to be smashed, the little milk cat who had been standing beside them and watched their quarrel at a loss suddenly rushed over to protect Gu Yanqing in his arms.

The teacup hit the little cat's back, causing him to groan.

The little milk cat is usually very squeamish, and when she is gently spanked, she will have tears in her eyes.

At this moment, he couldn't care about the severe pain on his back, he squatted down and held Gu Yanqing's cheeks with both hands,

anxiously asked "Master, are you alright?"

Fortunately, the little milk cat's voice was soft and small under the severe pain, and Gu's father and Gu's mother did not hear his "Master."

Otherwise, hearing such a mess of names, Gu's father and Gu's mother may be pissed off on the spot.

Gu Yanqing was so distressed that he hugged the kitten in his arms and gently rubbed his back, "I'm fine, baby, does it hurt?"

Tears filled the kitten's eyes, and she nodded in grievance.

"It hurts so much, it hurts to death, woo woo."

With tears in her eyes, the little milk cat turned to look at her father and mother, and prayed, "Don't hit him, okay?" Ma fat beating.

He doesn't understand these things in the human world very well, but he just thinks that Gu Yanqing made his Baba Mama angry, so he will be beaten.

So I thought of begging for him.